• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snow check price thread

sledheader

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2013
Between a Rock and a Hard Place
Curious what you guys are seeing around salt lake. Who's got the best deal? Triple s? Tri city? Action? Willing to travel a little way but it seems so far like the best prices are coming out of the midwest.

I don't know how far too far to travel is, but Rexburg motorsports gave me the best quote. They are just 8 hours away from me.

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
Curious what you guys are seeing around salt lake. Who's got the best deal? Triple s? Tri city? Action? Willing to travel a little way but it seems so far like the best prices are coming out of the midwest.

I talked to about 8 dealers around salt lake, Jackson, Idaho falls. Golden spike in salt lake and PMS in Ashton were the lowest. BUT, I did not call Action in Idaho Falls because I will never give them another dime. They may be your lowest price. Eric

sledheader

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2013
My dealer told me today that it could be as early as the end of August. I actually hope it's not until November. More time with that money in my hands and it's not like I'll be able to ride it any sooner

D

doudea

Sep 20, 2009
Western Slope
My dealer told me today that it could be as early as the end of August. I actually hope it's not until November. More time with that money in my hands and it's not like I'll be able to ride it any sooner

I agree, I would just assume they would come in late fall.

06redrevx

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2008
Ordered my Axys 800 155 2.6 orange madness with orange tunnel and rails, low windshield, mid bars and clicker shocks and four year warranty.
$13108 out the door from Helena Cycle Center. Ask for Mitch or Ron

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
Ordered my Axys 800 155 2.6 orange madness with orange tunnel and rails, low windshield, mid bars and clicker shocks and four year warranty.
$13108 out the door from Helena Cycle Center. Ask for Mitch or Ron

Ya but you don't pay sales tax up in Montanna do you?
here in Wy that would add another $780.00 to the price still pretty good price.

S/C

06redrevx

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2008
For residence? I've never paid sales tax when purchasing anything in Montana and I'm not a resident.

You may be correct. I know if I travel to a state with sales tax and show my drivers license that I don't have to pay the tax there either.
Just wasn't sure on big ticket items like a sled

sledheader

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2013
You may be correct. I know if I travel to a state with sales tax and show my drivers license that I don't have to pay the tax there either.
Just wasn't sure on big ticket items like a sled

It has to do with where the sled will be registered. I deal with this issue alot living in oregon and purchasing vehicles in Idaho. I don't have to pay sales tax because the vehicle will be registered in Oregon. On the contrary, someone coming from Idaho and buying in Oregon would have to pay sales tax.

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
Anyone notice that Polaris web page lineup for a 800 pro 163 Satrting price is $13,599 and whane you click the red snowcheck step it jumps to $13,999 ?? Whats up with all that ??

also cannot find a listing for a LE model

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
Anyone notice that Polaris web page lineup for a 800 pro 163 Satrting price is $13,599 and whane you click the red snowcheck step it jumps to $13,999 ?? Whats up with all that ??

also cannot find a listing for a LE model

400.00 is the price increase for getting the painted hood, tunnel, rails, and spindles.
If you dont care about those options you can select "stock model" and the price drops back down. Eric

W
Nov 17, 2010
U.P
Pulled the trigger this afternoon

snowchecked a 155 - 3" track - no other options

Unit price of $11,899
tax, license, and doc fee($100)
for a total out the door of $12,748.94

I thought this was a great price, and I very much support buying locally from your dealer to keep them in business.

Marquette powersports in U.P.

05rmksteve

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Sep 5, 2008
Brainerd, MN
SKS 800 2.6 155 Indy red black tunnel red rails 4 yr warranty, no e- start, tether, cover and spare belt. $13926.88 out the door.

Premium Features