• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

04-06 REV 800 Turbo kit

Bendy

Lifetime Membership
Dec 11, 2009
Spirit River, AB Canada
I'm looking for a Turboboyz kit for my '11 Ptek... but I need to sell my Aero 66 kit first. Inter-cooled, 8 PSI at 8500 ft. Carbs, clutching, pipe, vented panels, guages, mounts, lines, tubes, clamps, instruction, everything you need. I would like to buy Tom Walters kit! I had it out at Revy for the pre-forum ride this week. I'm positive Christopher and the other members will vouch for me that my setup works Awesome. The chassis is just old and worn. I will post detailed picks if I get some interest. Thank for looking, Ben.

Bendy

Lifetime Membership
Dec 11, 2009
Spirit River, AB Canada
The system is capable of 10lbs. It started as an APP Aero 53 kit. I would like $3500. System and its components have approx. 1000 miles on them. I can supply everything needed so it will be bolt on. Reeds/cages, complete exhaust valves with pressure relief for the bellows etc. I will be running it again this weekend. I will try to get some video, and I will also post pics.

Wyorever

Lifetime Membership
Mar 2, 2011
SW, WY
I'm looking for a Turboboyz kit for my '11 Ptek... but I need to sell my Aero 66 kit first. Inter-cooled, 8 PSI at 8500 ft. Carbs, clutching, pipe, vented panels, guages, mounts, lines, tubes, clamps, instruction, everything you need. I would like to buy Tom Walters kit! I had it out at Revy for the pre-forum ride this week. I'm positive Christopher and the other members will vouch for me that my setup works Awesome. The chassis is just old and worn. I will post detailed picks if I get some interest. Thank for looking, Ben.

Def interested, more info please.

Premium Features