• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

tss etech vid

Octanee

Lifetime Membership
Nov 15, 2010
Cranbrook Bc
very nice, they do look like they go well, however incase anybody wondering, that video has been sped up at parts, so i do wonder how well it really does climb, But those wheelies at the top and stuff it does say its got some power for sure!

S
May 25, 2011
x2 also there has been no problems with the top end power of thease sled's it's the bottom end that has been giving everyone hell so any video with music is subject to cover up!

S

stinglikeabee

Banned
Feb 23, 2012
idaho
somewhat sad when a guy needs to speedup a video to make a sale, i bet these guys can ride, but there there is good riders every weekend in revy, tells you about their bussiness i guess:usa2:

L
Aug 23, 2009
We will be at yamafest in revy on march 24/25 come try are etec and cat tubos and u can feel the bottom end response and top end power and watch the show as we hit all the big shoots with the 4 strokes. Come up to us and chat about them see you guys there.

C

CANDYMAN

Apr 23, 2008
Rimbey,AB
somewhat sad when a guy needs to speedup a video to make a sale, i bet these guys can ride, but there there is good riders every weekend in revy, tells you about their bussiness i guess:usa2:

Whats the deal Fred? You can't even bash as yourself anymore?

It's good to see the mods left the post up so people can see who you really are.:face-icon-small-con

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
I can't tell where it's sped (speeded??:face-icon-small-con) up....or why that would matter or make a difference if it is?? Was it intentional or just editing software?
If I was riding my sled you could speed it up all you want and I'd still look like a spode! :face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features