• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BD Etec at Bear Lake Video

G
Apr 23, 2008
Rocky baby you slay me.. funny stuff man,, I dont see the name mentioned but hey,, you read it anyway your heart desires...
As per the advertisment , the quote of hp was with the other turbo not that one. SHOWMEEEE

the jury,, the court,,, the laughs never stop...

proof is all you need it will set you free....

GO BD,,!!! after all its THEIR thread.....

No sales were harmed during the filming of this event. !!

Last edited:

snow4shover

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
Belgrade, Mt
Gus.....go to dynotech's website. Justin from Full Power Performance almost made same number with a garrett and Aerocharger's fuel solution.....so this would lead me to believe that an Aerocharger at 7 psi producing 240 hp isn't out of line at all.

Rocky

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
Right from the horses mouth boys!

This is from a post on 8-16-2010 when Gus himself was made moderater: Enjoy All!:face-icon-small-ton What Happend? Seems he has forgotten his own words, let alone managed to get himself booted...

From Gus the Moderator:

Bashing ,, by any vendor , shop or individual will no longer be tolerated.

post your systems, questions thoughts, but don't bash anymore.

Lets show the world a few things.
1. Yes Turbo ski doo's are a reality
2. There might even be a 2 stroke BLOWER coming to reality !
3. There is more than one way to turbo ANYTHING..
4. Snowest turbo doo forum is THE model for others to follow.

There is a wealth of knowledge on this board for all to take advantage of.

We will do ALL we collectivly can to help those who have turbos not running up to par,,REGARDLESS of whos' kit..fix it don't b/s it..

Put the customer first, ego's last..

I will police these forums daily and make the adjustments needed to build the snowest DOO forums into the number 1 stop for boosted DOO knowledge.

NOW lets get a 4 stroke section going ,,,

please alert me to anything you feel is needed, or not..

Gus
new moderator for doo section,,
oh god, what have I gotten myself into..

G
Apr 23, 2008
Gus.....go to dynotech's website. Justin from Full Power Performance almost made same number with a garrett and Aerocharger's fuel solution.....so this would lead me to believe that an Aerocharger at 7 psi producing 240 hp isn't out of line at all.

Ah,, no he did not make 240 at 7 psi,, he did not get close at least he tried,,,you have such faith man,, jump at the chance to prove me wrong !!!

fly the flag high and proud..

Rocky,, man do you work for TMZ ? Rocky ASK Christopher or Bryce WHY I threw in the towel??

Used car lot,, thats what you see everytime you open this side.. its a side show of PT Barnum quality..

WHO WON ? You dont win in qualifing rounds,, so WHO won ?

Last edited:

snow4shover

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
Belgrade, Mt
Ok...i'm sorry i was wrong Justin made 242 at 8 psi and i'm pretty sure that was without his intercooler working properly. Here are the dyno sheets.

FullPower_8psi.jpg FullPower_7psi.jpg

109RMSHA

Nov 9, 2011
Gus your a real piece of work. I have went through your post on snowest and have decided that you can run a dyno and your mouth. I will get together with Brad at areo and pay for you to bring the very best you got and come riding. Put you money where your mouth is. By the way we leave the trail from time to time hang on.:face-icon-small-hap

turbo800

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Northern,UT
Ok...i'm sorry i was wrong Justin made 242 at 8 psi and i'm pretty sure that was without his intercooler working properly. Here are the dyno sheets.

Interesting. I calculated it @ 231HP at 7psi, then realized there was a second picture of the dyno run....lol :popcorn:

G
Apr 23, 2008
LMAO you sir are a peach of a guy,,

Like the proof it wont happen..

You forgot 1 thing kid,, I also set every record I say I will... LIKE the 703 hp, like the RMR record of 12 class championships in a single season all for doo ( Darren Mees ). like the 31 grass dragging wins. like the records for the 800 ps class like the first cat prostock 1000 in the 4.3's back in 2001.. forget the mx stuff, been at that since 78' . you only see what the wizard lets you.. look outside the box .

Last edited:
C

cs1006

Jan 1, 2008
LMAO you sir are a peach of a guy,,

Like the proof it wont happen..

You forgot 1 thing kid,, I also set every record I say I will... LIKE the 703 hp, like the RMR record of 12 class championships in a single season all for doo ( Darren Mees ). like the 31 grass dragging wins. like the records for the 800 ps class like the first cat prostock 1000 in the 4.3's back in 2001.. forget the mx stuff, been at that since 78' . you only see what the wizard lets you.. look outside the box .
Why so bent on seeing dyno sheets Gus , Isnt this quote of yours below how you really feel about Dynos, :blabla:

I sold my Dyno's 4 years ago ,, the market went sour with all the mini dyno's in this area,, Remember land and sea is in this town..
lots of little dyno's in NH...LOL
The dyno's in my opinion are the worst thing thats come to snowmobiling, too many dyno operators think their results are the final word,, when in some instances its just telling you how far off it is.

Understanding the numbers and the fact that some times the hard data is just flat out wrong and sending you looking for something thats not where your looking.

For instance corrections,, standard is wrong,, sae is correct,, or is it motor octane is wrong and research is correct.. each operator feels differently about the factors and why one is more accurate or more accepted than the other..In the end it turned into monkey see monkey do, dyno A is popular and using standard,, so I better use it to or loose business..
Dynojet and their fantasy math ( my opinion) is a tool only,, the numbers just don't add up.

Dyno's are fun, great tools but they have been morphed into SALES tools and thats just not what they were meant for,, its badd business to use them as sales tools..

remeber the muscle cars ?? the dyno numbers were all over the place,, 425-550-480 hp..
We laughed it off because we were lead to belive it was for insurance deception..??

Do that with todays dyno drugged sledder and your selling junk !! or your favoring one shop vs the other..

G
Apr 23, 2008
Nice to see you still stalk me,,No that was as referenced in the post,, little dynos and dynojet and false numbers..Oh and you are welcome 400 was yesterday. 550 is the goal next month. come down for the session. We can have fun and a few beers at billygoats.

FWIW, All my passion is for doo to be the top of the heep..I applaud any and all efforts racing the brand..

down at e town for the LL qualifiers all weekend.. kids are out for practice all day.. first motos in the morning..Got 4 little guys all healthy !! 65cc,85cc,supermini and jr mini.. the smell of oxy fuels is so intoxicating.. Mx season is awsome..

Last edited:

Rocky

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
Calvin Felker and Carl Kuster were 2nd and 3rd fastest qualifying times on Saturday. They both were flying... Calvin was on a 600 and Carl on the 800... Carl had never ridden the sled till Jackson.. He came close to pulling off the win in Open Mod.. Overall, I thought they had a great weekend.

G
Apr 23, 2008
Scott Thompson's caught fire...that was fun to watch. Ski patrol had to ski down with a fire extinguisher.

thats a bitch..etechs and cats sure do burn..oops, e torch sorry...

maybe the frogs will see they need to put the injectors where the belong, these are snowmobiles NOT trolling motors on bass boats..

Gus:usa2::usa2:

T

tukernater

Nov 4, 2009
BC
thats a bitch..etechs and cats sure do burn..oops, e torch sorry...

maybe the frogs will see they need to put the injectors where the belong, these are snowmobiles NOT trolling motors on bass boats..

Gus:usa2::usa2:
Haha ya thats what they said about the Rx-1 and all and all it been great.:canada::canada:

109RMSHA

Nov 9, 2011
Again gus is talking out his rear end. You dont evan no what happend, but you will give your 2 cent.

Premium Features