• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Turbo boyz turbo etech

brycter

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
West Haven, Utah
www.turboboys.net
Ok here you go.

This is what the kit comes with in the kit. As always we can add whatever you want in the kit.

* 2860 or 2871 Garret Turbo 6 or 9 lbs waste gate accuator
* Billet oil tank with site glass
* 10000 hr oil pump
* Braided stainless steel oil line
* 2 1/2 chrome down pipe mount in stock location
* Chrome 2 1/2 charge tubes with pre coolers
* billet intake boots with injectors(after throttle bodies, no more delamination)
* Aem 02 AFR
* boost gauge
* Gauge bracket
* oring air box billet front
* constant tension double ribbed clamps
* silicone
* high flow custom cold air intake with outwear
* fuel fittings
* Fuel box boost-it
* electrical plug and play
* Bellow rave valve fix
* adjustable turbo smart bov
* instructions
* primary clutch spring
* Pins and weights
* Turbo spec reeds

etec charge ss.jpg

etec intake bolt.jpg

etec intake.jpg

etec finnished.jpg

IMG00017-20110810-1142.jpg

etec external Waste gate.jpg
tought you might like this one too!

turbo800

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Northern,UT
Very nice Bryce. The Garrett's a little bit cleaner than the Comp turbo, but I dig the oil less setup!

liebherrcraneguy

Lifetime Membership
Sep 7, 2010
Price? Power? Intercooled? I like the cold air snorkel. That's my biggest reservation on the aerocharger kit. I love the idea of a water cooled airbox like TSS came out with. Any plans for the same thing? I would be a 6psi guy on a 162x3" so sell me on one of your kits.... What are the benefits of the garret vs the aerocharger?

I tend to try to learn as much I can about products, so thanks in advance for helping me and others make our minds up.

U
I couldn't handle the suspense...I went and visited Bryce today and saw the kit first hand. It looks awesome. The comp turbo with Tial exhaust housing and tial external wastegate combo look awesome. Fit and finish is amazing. The billet reed boots with injectors are sweet. Everything fit great under the panels perfectly except for the cold air intake.

I personally don't think an intercooler is necessary. I suppose for the guys running higher than 8 lbs of boost it will become a bigger need but for the average 6-7 lb boost guy the pre-cooler pipes Bryce is using will help dissipate enough heat and keep super quick throttle response.

It sure is nice to have a turbo builder that will answer calls, accept good ideas, listen to customers, respond to text and emails, and build custom set-ups for customers. I have worked with Bryce customizing my '08 to my own ideas on a few items and he has been more than willing to help out. I mentioned to him that i wanted to change a few minor things on my '12 and he said "no problem we can build you whatever you want".

I talked Bryce into a short video ride next week...I will post it as soon as we do it.

brycter

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
West Haven, Utah
www.turboboys.net
Here is a vid one of my customers posted. 10-12 psi all day. Had it up to 15. Still tons of fuel left in sled. This combo on the etec is the ticket. A ton smoother throttle response with injectors in front of tb's.

The etec puts it down. I will have my vids uploaded as soon as I get sow time. To any kits going out door.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryn5CvIEMbg&sns=em

D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
Here is a vid one of my customers posted. 10-12 psi all day. Had it up to 15. Still tons of fuel left in sled. This combo on the etec is the ticket. A ton smoother throttle response with injectors in front of tb's.

The etec puts it down. I will have my vids uploaded as soon as I get sow time. To any kits going out door.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryn5CvIEMbg&sns=em

That thing sounds good....looks fast too !! Thats gotta make ya smile. :face-icon-small-hap

A
Dec 19, 2011
i have a woody.

Looks great, It does look like Bryce is busy, and with the wrong spelling of words in his post im inclined to believe him!

15 lbs without a real inter-cooler?! Sound/looks like a great kit!

Premium Features