• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

front mount or rear mount turbo

T

tuning forks

Dec 27, 2007
Can you guys pipe in and give me the pros & cons on these. I'm on the fence as to which way to go. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Can you guys pipe in and give me the pros & cons on these. I'm on the fence as to which way to go. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

which dealers are closest to you. Unless your capable of tuning and diagnosing problems with these kits, find the dealer that is closest to you with the best possible customer service so that they can service you. Mc Xpress, Impulse, alpine are the order i would go in. Reason for that is Mc xpress dealer is 45 minues away and has done my last 6 sleds. I would love to try an Impulse kit, as well as an alpine kit. I don't list them that way because Mc Xpress is better, just service of the kit is closest to me.

You really should do a search. this topic has been beaten to death and your more then likely to raise some pissing matches on guys who own whichever kit claiming they are the best kit out there.

Last note, NM's fuel control kit sounds like it will more then clean any one of these kits up to run to there full potential. As soon as it's available, I've got one coming for my apex and nytro. good luck with it\.

Premium Features