• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Banner Ads ???

Ox

Snowest's Axe Murderer
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 8, 2001
NW Ohio
www.midwestproductionmachining.com
I saw an ad the other day that cought my eye just as I was clicking for a nother page. I don't know what it was and I haven't seen it come around since.

I know that once -upon-a-time we had a link that took us to all the banner ads that were currently in rotation. Or maybe I found a back door for it? Either way - I kow I had been to such page for same reason yrs ago.

With the current set-up I am not finding a doorway to such a page. I looked in the "advertising" link, but that doesn't get me to it.

I am guessing that such link doesn't exist? This would seem to be a good link to have available. I know that if I was paying for a banner that ran in rotation with manu others - that I would like the people to know that they can go to a certain page and find my banner when the time comes that they are interested.

We all see ads all the time that we are not currently in the market for, and it goes in one eye and .. out .... the ....

OK - well not a good application - but you git the idear eh?

When something comes up and we are now thinking about the possability of that application - you know as well as I doo that _ that ad won't come up when you load for a month of Sundays aggin!

So - just a reccommendation - ***_u_me_ing that I am not missing an existing link somewhere?

Premium Features