• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SummitHD Films - 'S4: the Product' Teaser

S

summithd

Nov 26, 2007
Bozeman, MT
www.summithdfilms.com
SummitHD Films - 'S4: The Product' Teaser is LIVE!

For all of you that have been waiting for the teaser, here it is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x18oI0egsSo

Pre-ordering is available via http://www.summithdfilms.com

SummitHD Films is proud to introduce another glimpse into the unique sport of mountain freeriding. 'S4: the Product' is the result of several multiplying factors - first the sport itself, one with no constant and as dynamic as the terrain navigated for that enduring sense of freedom. Secondly your vantage point, our combined goal is to submerse the audience within the action of this film through a variety of on board & fixed High Definition view ports. The most important factor in the Product is the talented athletes that make these films possible. Riders such as Dan Adams, Rob Hoff & Bill Whittle continue to establish new limits between technique and gravity. Another exciting addition to this years film are a few new friends joining the A-Town Airforce: Jeremy Simmons, Jay Mentaberry & Greg Dana, completing the equation.

As with all our films, the Product contains tight tree riding, deep powder and huge natural drops...action packed from beginning to end!

Enjoy!

Headrush

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 28, 2007
Awesome, I own them all and will get this one too!

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
AWESOME!

Definitely on my list to get.
It will be on BluRay again...which is almost like being there...well almost :)

GREAT WORK gentlemen!!

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
man.. I love the stuff you guys put out.. might not be the biggest or gnarliest, but crap, putting some sleds in some TIGHT spots and makin it look good.

Qreiff

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
Just the shot of "cool" I needed as we head into a day of almost a "hundy" in temp in and around Denver! Nicely done....look forward to the whole shabang.

Premium Features