• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Good gps for all around use???????

shortman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
newport nebraska
LOOKING FOR SOME HELP GUYS AND GALS.WHAT WOULD BE A GOOD ALL AROUND GPS TO PURCHASE THATS EASY TO USE. MAINLY FOR SNOWMOBILING IN THE MOUNTAINS AND STORING PLACES THAT ARE GOOD PLAY AREAS. ALL INFO WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED, THANKS:confused::confused:

M

mtn_extreme

Nov 11, 2002
Nampa, Idaho
x2 on the garmin rinoHCx

All my riding and hunting partners have them so we keep track of everyone in all situations......not to mention secret honey holes :)

R
Dec 3, 2001
SD
Garmin 530 or 520 HCx.

Radio, locator, waterproof. Brother and I will have these clipped on our person this year. Last year there were several times when we were split up riding in a snowstorm where being able to just hit the call button and see where they other guy(s) were would have been great.

snow_knight

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Black Hills,SD
another vote for the 530 hcx...

HOwever if you have buddies that have rhino's or plan to get them.. the would be my vote.. for the talk and locator feature.. however dont do you anygood like in my situation where my buddies hate garmins and use magellans.. :rolleyes:

Premium Features