• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Burandt's back country adventure rocks!

F
Nov 30, 2008
want me to delete the post? I feel bad over it and said some things that weren't the nicest. And the guy does seem really nice and all. I loved the riding he does in it so dont get me wrong, I just have an opinion we as consumers are taken day in and day out by things like cutting off five minutes here or making fries smaller but charging more for them or whatever ya know?

In an economy like today's we need more for our dollars in the long run, not less and if no-one ever spoke up about simple small stuff like this, then nothing ever changes. Maybe the marketers for Chris' products read this and see that consumers(or at least some) aren't happy with the value and they change or bend for us a bit and give us more to keep us coming back. Simple process really.

Also we dont have to be immature and start new posts as cover ups thats a little brown nosey maybe eh? We live in a country where we are allowed to express ourselves and if you dont like it then just dont read it anymore as other are interested in it in other ways.

Last edited:
J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
want me to delete the post? I feel bad over it and said some things that weren't the nicest. And the guy does seem really nice and all. I loved the riding he does in it so dont get me wrong, I just have an opinion we as consumers are taken day in and day out by things like cutting off five minutes here or making fries smaller but charging more for them or whatever ya know?

In an economy like today's we need more for our dollars in the long run, not less and if no-one ever spoke up about simple small stuff like this, then nothing ever changes. Maybe the marketers for Chris' products read this and see that consumers(or at least some) aren't happy with the value and they change or bend for us a bit and give us more to keep us coming back. Simple process really.

Also we dont have to be immature and start new posts as cover ups thats a little brown nosey maybe eh? We live in a country where we are allowed to express ourselves and if you dont like it then just dont read it anymore as other are interested in it in other ways.

i'll take that as an insult... brown nose nothing, i'm just giving credit where credit it is due

F
Nov 30, 2008
are you serious dude? you make a post just to be on top of mine so Chris will like you better and thats not brown nosing?

I have an opinion and you cant stand that someone else has a different view than you, and it bothers you so much that you create an Anti-post in retaliation for it. HAHAHA to much. Wasn't even meant to be an insult either by the way, was just sayin.......

A
Nov 27, 2007
McCall Idaho
i dont really know what to say other than you shouldnt come on here dissing product of a person of that level and expect to not get in some argument.

Again,

Chris has been a huge influence on me my hole life.

From when I was 14 years old and had to get a ride with chris to go ride with him to now where I cant wait to go ride with him again next season, and see if I can keep up better now that i got a little boost.

Chris is a very positive person, and shows you to always do what you love and keep working at it.

Just watching him has made me want to someday be able to do half of what he has pulled off.

I thought the vol. 1 dvd was great, anyways my point being aswell, dont judge someone or something about someone you dont know or have not even had interaction with.

ALL around great guy!

Just my $. 02

And why would Jkinzer post that to make chris "like" him more if he already knows him? hahahahah

F
Nov 30, 2008
let me make this clear for you, I have said nothing about the guys character, I think he's a nice guy from what Ive seen and heard. His riding is second to none. He has done great things in the sport.This is merely about a video not being long enough for the price. that's it. I grabbed 4 videos for sale and didn't really pay attention to how long it was on the back of the cover and felt short changed, nothing more. I cant believe how out of proportion you guys are blowing this.

Chris, sorry about all this **** man. Its a video people let it go.

J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
let me make this clear for you, I have said nothing about the guys character, I think he's a nice guy from what Ive seen and heard. His riding is second to none. He has done great things in the sport.This is merely about a video not being long enough for the price. that's it. I grabbed 4 videos for sale and didn't really pay attention to how long it was on the back of the cover and felt short changed, nothing more. I cant believe how out of proportion you guys are blowing this.

Chris, sorry about all this **** man. Its a video people let it go.

i believe you are the one that blew this all out of proportion... i never said anything about your any complaint on what you said. all of my comments were towards rev whatever his name is calling him big headed and full of himself. then you go and call me a brown noser... like you stated above you posted your opinion i posted mine wtf is the difference? you want to argue some more on this subject? and inform me on how calling someone a brown noser is not an insult?

D
Oct 19, 2003
Rapid City, South Dakota
Enough said right there;). You posted your opinion and I have never seen the video, but would agree if is that short you got screwed. On the other hand others are posting their opinions too, see quote below.

We live in a country where we are allowed to express ourselves and if you dont like it then just dont read it anymore as other are interested in it in other ways.

A
Nov 27, 2007
McCall Idaho
You said you paid 37$ for the dvd.

That seems wierd? on slednecks, it says $24.99

Just saying, maybe you didnt check around enough cus no one should pay over $30 for a dvd imo.

Maybe thats why you feel that way.

But again, we are just explaining our opinions as well.

F
Nov 30, 2008
Im in canada, so $25 plus exchange rates and 13% tax plus whatever the dealers profit margin was was over $37 actually closer to $40. Sorry guys but that is over charging us all in the long run.

So for the $25 to order it is that shipped for free too, or is it going to cost even you up around or over $30+ US dollars?

S

summithd

Nov 26, 2007
Bozeman, MT
www.summithdfilms.com
If you were to buy directly from the SledNecks.com site you would pay a minimum of $7.55 in shipping for one DVD. So in this example you are paying $32.54 for a DVD. I'm sure they have their reason for charging $7.55 for standard USPS shipping??? Maybe there is a lot of "handling" that occurs behind the scenes.

My advice...don't buy from the slednecks website!

B

Bkinz

May 14, 2009
Lewiston,ID
Im in canada, so $25 plus exchange rates and 13% tax plus whatever the dealers profit margin was was over $37 actually closer to $40. Sorry guys but that is over charging us all in the long run.

So for the $25 to order it is that shipped for free too, or is it going to cost even you up around or over $30+ US dollars?

We all get screwed from time to time so calm yourself!:eek:

MtnMaxMod

Premium Member
Oct 31, 2008
N. Idaho
chris burandt seems like the travis pastrana of snowmobiling..

insane skills..and helps out everyone to try and get better, instead of just keeping all the tips and tricks to himself lol.

..the vidoes are cool too :)

Premium Features