• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Rumor Cat is making skinny boards?

DDECKER

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2013
CRAIG COLORADO
face-icon-small-happy.gif

DDECKER

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2013
CRAIG COLORADO
yes ill measure in a hour, also I plan on running both. Traction screws on the out side rail grippers in the center rails.

CO 2.0

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
Wow they are pretty skinny. BM boards on my Cat and Axys are both 6 1/4". But angled up on the Cat more

DDECKER

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2013
CRAIG COLORADO
THEY ARE 11 3/8 TALL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE BOARD AT THE SAME PLACE YES THEY ARE ANGLED BUT I DONT BELIEVE AS MUCH AS THE BM BOARDS I SHOULD OF TOOK A TAIL VEIW PICT SO YOU CAN SEE THE ANGLE AND TAPER OF THEM,

bopper

Premium Member
Apr 28, 2008
elkford,bc
Look good, my concern with the plastic traction pieces isn't for the first season but the following ones once there coating is wore off. I had the skinz boards with there plastic traction cleats and there were great when new but once they were used a bit snow and ice chunks formed to them steady

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DDECKER

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2013
CRAIG COLORADO
Look good, my concern with the plastic traction pieces isn't for the first season but the following ones once there coating is wore off. I had the skinz boards with there plastic traction cleats and there were great when new but once they were used a bit snow and ice chunks formed to them steady

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
THE CAT ONES FEEL ALOT BETTER THEN THE SKINZ ONES...BUT ONLEY TIME WILL TELL HOW THEY WILL HOLD UP.

M
Mar 1, 2008
Canada
Thanks for picture DDECKER, i ordered my Cat ProMTN board this spring and my dealer called me to tell that i will receive it this week.

I will take some pictures.

I work on a muffler (can) project. At this step, at my last preliminary test, it's sound like stock and weight only 8lbs. I will know if the power is good when the snow come here.

Vern

Lifetime Membership
Jun 14, 2004
hyrum utah
Thanks for picture DDECKER, i ordered my Cat ProMTN board this spring and my dealer called me to tell that i will receive it this week.

I will take some pictures.

I work on a muffler (can) project. At this step, at my last preliminary test, it's sound like stock and weight only 8lbs. I will know if the power is good when the snow come here.

Huh, I just got an email from country cat (I don't have a local dealer anymore) stating that the backorder on the boards was pushed back to oct. 20th.. hopefully I'll get them before the snow flies.

bhoth

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2010
South Jordan, UT
Huh, I just got an email from country cat (I don't have a local dealer anymore) stating that the backorder on the boards was pushed back to oct. 20th.. hopefully I'll get them before the snow flies.

Well that sucks, that might help me make a decision on which way I am going.

DDECKER

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2013
CRAIG COLORADO
The cat boards are worth a try easy install and feel good now I will recommend watching c02 and wyoboys install video of the BM board install... theses from start to finish was 3 hours by myself. Including doing the panels.

BlueDevil

Premium Member
Oct 19, 2013
Wonder how these boards fit if I already have the cat mountain rear bumper kit? Seems like the bumper would interfere with the rear of the running board

Premium Features