• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sioux vs Gophers

Fosgate

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2005
Rapid City, SD
Not a Fighting Sioux fan. They beat USD Coyotes last season football game the second year in a row. GF was professor there and still has kids that think of her as a mentor there. Close game though.

sledboy82

Lifetime Membership
May 29, 2008
Fargo, ND
i watched the sioux game. lots of fights but you should expect that between the two teams. i wish i could of gone to the game

S

Schism

Nov 30, 2007
North Dakota
Sioux yeah yeah!

We had tickets but I was working so we gave them up......after watching both games on TV I am REALLY regretting that decision!!!!!

-Schism

N

NDflatlander

Nov 21, 2007
Jamestown, ND
What an amazing weekend for Sioux fans! I fortunately had tickets for Friday night and the Sioux played better than I think I can remember them ever playing. On our drive to the game all I could think about was how I was going to have to drown my sorrows after the game, instead there were a few too many celebratory shots. GO SIOUX!:beer;

C
Nov 26, 2007
Denver, CO
I was there both nights. I have access to season tickets, sometimes in a suite. It was an awesome game and I did not think UND was gonna pull it off but they killed them. Their passing game was incredible! Kangas did not play well at all. Good game though and I'm glad I was there. GO SIOUX!

sledboy82

Lifetime Membership
May 29, 2008
Fargo, ND
i thought the game was going to be close. the only thing that would of been better is if sioux smoked the gophers on their (gophers) home ice.

Premium Features