• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Island Park trip

Tuffy66

Premium Member
Nov 12, 2008
North Dakota
Hey Guys, i need a little imput to make our trip a little more enjoyable I have never been out that way. There is a group of us flatlanders coming out for a couple days at the end of March. We are looking at a good place to stay (Cabin wise) and also we will be renting sleds this go round, so whose the best to rent from? Couple of us have rode in the mountains before but it been awhile and the others have not rode in the mountains.. Where is a good place to start with them? Thanks for any info in advance.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho

wwracer

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2007
Island Park ID
Good call on renting locally, the longer the better.. Buy the insurance, and try to use AM EX for the rentals. Someone's bound to hit something, and some of these rental outfit's dont offer insurance :face-icon-small-sho and the ones that do can have pretty high deductibles
The other thing is try not to show up out of shape, the air is pretty thin here, and lard asses dont fare very well here
Late March the snow here takes a pretty good set, so it'll be pretty forgiving, also we're having the best winter I've seen in my five years here. Picked a good year to come out.... enjoy :face-icon-small-ton

Premium Features