• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

shredding BC pow

E

enis750

Nov 28, 2007
Area code 306
i love DC films
i just watched Endless Winter yesterday for the 1st time
friggen aweseome..and ROH 8 is another all time favourite of mine!!

S
Nov 29, 2007
dvds are being shipped from California today to BC. Once they hit BC they will go out to all you guys who have bought them.
Thanks guys

T

tranquillicer

Nov 27, 2007
Sask. Canada
dvds are being shipped from California today to BC. Once they hit BC they will go out to all you guys who have bought them.
Thanks guys
That explains why I have not received mine that was supposed to have been shipped to me on June 21. Not bashing but tried to send e-mail today to track the shipment and would not go through.

S
Nov 29, 2007
my site and email was down for about 3 hours today.
recieved your email now and have replied.
dvds will ship before july 15th. They left LA today.

Dave, you know this guy? :)

DaveCraigWhip.jpg

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
Interesting video style. Does the guy ride alone and just film himself mostly, or is the camera not-moving-thing just the creators style? Like it, it's different. Wish I could ride that good. :)

S
Nov 29, 2007
the only segment of the dvd filmed in that style exclusivley is that one.
Because the Filmer of this dvd also likes to ride. I find it easier to drop the camera and point it at a slope then bothering other guys who are ripping themselves.

S
Nov 29, 2007
Thanks DEEP!
hows your baby doing? Got your own room yet?
we're still sledding here in Stewart. You should make a punch out.

dvds are finished and are in UPS hands now.

Baby is doing great! thx. More like my own couch downstairs... lol. :)

Im about to unload what all I have left and move my azz out there. This crap economy is driving me nuts. I'm hoping to get out there in Aug to do some things to the Taj Mahal, will all depend on if I get done all the stuff I am behind on due the the weather.

No rush on the video. Is there gonna be any footage from near that Lake M.? I would like to hit that area up next time.

R
Dec 3, 2001
CO
Interesting video style. Does the guy ride alone and just film himself mostly, or is the camera not-moving-thing just the creators style? Like it, it's different. Wish I could ride that good. :)

Honestly, this is what I dig about Dave's "style", the static cams.

It works for me, and gives a special feel to it.. "A man and his..camera" like the "Soldier and his rifle".

Specially cool when watching the ones that are planted at the top of a mtn during a day and watching the fog/clouds roll in / clear out..etc.

Another great vid, Roops and Heavy Metal have been my fav sled vids!

Premium Features