• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Review of new Nytro SkidPlate from Roest Racing!

AaronBND

Lifetime Membership
Nov 12, 2005
Cascade Mnts, OR.
So I just got one of these new SkidPlates from Roest Racing and wanted to give a fair review of it here! The quality is superb. I was amazed at the attention to detail put into their products. It is 3/16" aluminum, powdercoated matte black so the snow doesn't stick to it at all and totally replaces the cheap plastic stock piece under there. They are machined to fit like a glove. Honestly it is better than most OEM items on the sled (this is sad). One thing I noticed that surprised me, was they give 2 ways of mounting it to the sled for you to choose. I like options! I got one of the new vents from them a couple months ago (have bought 3 since for friends) and knew the quality would be good when I ordered this from them. They is selling them faster than they can make them, but they are suppose to have more ready by this Thursday and he said they will be on the site by then for ordering online. I will be ordering 2 more for friends! Great product at $159.

Aaron

P.S. I stole this picture from "Hornet" on here because I haven't taken any of mine yet.

SkidplateBlk.jpg

Premium Features