• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Father kills son after hearing he molested a 3 yr old

M
Nov 27, 2007
Houston, TX
Did you guys here about this? I don't even know how to respond to something like that, both parts of the story are messed up beyond belief.

http://content.usatoday.com/communi...killing-son-for-sexual-contact-with-sister-/1

Outside Detroit today, a 37-year-old father was denied bond for allegedly killing his naked son execution style after hearing that the 15-year-old had sexual contact with his 3-year-old half-sister.

Jamar Pinkney Sr., a postal carrier, was charged with first-degree murder after the execution-style shooting Monday of Jamar Jr. Police said that after the boy's mother called her ex-husband to tell him what had happened, he came to her home in Highland Park and began beating the boy. Pinkney then stripped him naked, marched him outside and shot him in the head.

"He got on his knees and begged, 'No, Daddy! No!' and he pulled the trigger," his mother, Lazette Cherry, told the Detroit Free Press. "There wasn't nothing that my son wouldn't do for his father. He loved his father so much.

"There's no justification for what he did, you know, downright shoot your child," she said. "He didn't rape her or anything. So why did you have to come and take matters into your hands? We said we were going to get him help."

A fund has been set up at the Charter One Bank branch in Highland Park to help the family with burial expenses.

Defense attorney Corbett O'Meara said prosecutors should consider the father's state of mind over the sex abuse report.

"If something were to happen that would cause a reasonable person to lose control of himself, that is something the prosecution would have to take into account," O'Meara said outside court.

Pinkney is due back in court Dec. 1.

G
Dec 19, 2007
Surrounded by Dumbacrat's
Did you guys here about this? I don't even know how to respond to something like that, both parts of the story are messed up beyond belief.

http://content.usatoday.com/communi...killing-son-for-sexual-contact-with-sister-/1

Outside Detroit today, a 37-year-old father was denied bond for allegedly killing his naked son execution style after hearing that the 15-year-old had sexual contact with his 3-year-old half-sister.

Jamar Pinkney Sr., a postal carrier, was charged with first-degree murder after the execution-style shooting Monday of Jamar Jr. Police said that after the boy's mother called her ex-husband to tell him what had happened, he came to her home in Highland Park and began beating the boy. Pinkney then stripped him naked, marched him outside and shot him in the head.

"He got on his knees and begged, 'No, Daddy! No!' and he pulled the trigger," his mother, Lazette Cherry, told the Detroit Free Press. "There wasn't nothing that my son wouldn't do for his father. He loved his father so much.

"There's no justification for what he did, you know, downright shoot your child," she said. "He didn't rape her or anything. So why did you have to come and take matters into your hands? We said we were going to get him help."

A fund has been set up at the Charter One Bank branch in Highland Park to help the family with burial expenses.

Defense attorney Corbett O'Meara said prosecutors should consider the father's state of mind over the sex abuse report.

"If something were to happen that would cause a reasonable person to lose control of himself, that is something the prosecution would have to take into account," O'Meara said outside court.

Pinkney is due back in court Dec. 1.

Yes I seen that yesterday & No I dont know how to respond. It's sad all the way around but there has to be lots more to the story.

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
Wow that's f'd up...

If it was anyone other than his father that shot him, we'd probably brush it off a lot easier given what he did. Either way, there's some crazy MF'ers out there....

motojunkie101

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
That is brutal for sure. I can't imagine killing my own kid for molesting his sister. A good beating would be in order, but killing him is WAY over the line.

M

MPS

I read this first thing when you posted it and I can NOT get it out of my mind. It keeps popping back up. I wish i would of NEVER seen this post.

I am right there with you! When I read what the kid said before he was killed I had to regain my composure.

That is brutal for sure. I can't imagine killing my own kid for molesting his sister. A good beating would be in order, but killing him is WAY over the line.

Agreed...you all know what I do for a living and this truly disturbed me.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I don't know what to say...as a father of 3 I am REALLY stunned and sickened.
I can't respond to this. I can only stare with an opened mouth.

My opinion is that he had it coming to him!! 100%

A beating and execution? DEATH?

Mmmm. I dunno about that one.

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
The apple doesnt fall far from the tree ! their both sick MotherFers!To bad the father didn't use the gun on himself . PROBLEM SOLVED!

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
hard to say but once people start doing stuff like that most people do it the rest of thier lives, so the father probably saved a lot of little kids being molested. 15 year old molesting a 3 year old is most defiantley sick...

I am willing to bet that if it wasn't his own father that killed him,the majority of the people here would be saying he got what he deserved.
this way we know without a doubt where the kid got his fubared brain.

it is just a sick and messed up thing all the way around.:mad:

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
your own boy staring you in the eye and saying don;t daddy don,t....the thought makes me cry....the article said sexual contact...not sexual molestation...if i am not wrong...??...there was a way to help that boy..!!!...lets face it...if he has a father that did what he did that boy has been without some needed basics...yes the whole story sickens me...but i would stand with my child and help him to the bitter end..!!!

Premium Features