• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

McCall grooming

D
Nov 29, 2007
McCall Idaho
I pinged Becky Johnstone today, and got the hint to check her web site.

from www.secesh.net, click on grooming schedule on the left side.

2008/2009 Grooming:
Monday, December 15: The groomer is on its way from Francis Wallace Parking Lot to Warren!

It looks like the grooming season is off and running in McCall!!!!!!!

D
Nov 29, 2007
McCall Idaho
2008/2009 Grooming:

Tuesday, Dec. 16: Francis Wallace Parking Lot (U), Copet Creek, they are working to open up the Brundage area trails by the end of this week. I will be on the road Wednesday so you won't get an update until Thursday AM. We are expecting more snow. Things should be good for the weekend! You might want to stay on the trails until we get more snow. The snow we have is very light and you will sink right through to the rocks and bushes.

Monday, Dec. 15: The groomer is on its way from Francis Wallace Parking Lot to Warren!

D
Nov 29, 2007
McCall Idaho
I talked to the head of the grooming operation today.

They groomed to Warren Thursday night and Saturday night last week.
Plan is to groom Tues, Thurs, and Sat next week.

They've been grooming brundage out of upper elevation last week, and will be doing it more next week.

As of last night, there wasn't enough base on Copet creek to get from Francis Wallace over the top to Brundage Reservoir. They keep trying, but the big boulder field up there stops them.

Again, this doesn't really matter, as they are grooming from High Elevation all over the brundage/goose lake/ granite lake areas.

This is one of the earliest starts on record, and the groomers are off to a fabulous start!!!!!!

Premium Features