• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Carls 860 big bore Polaris CFI-4 for 2007-2010 IQ

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana
I am considering parting out my 2008 Dragon 163, but only if the engine sells for what I need to get out of it.

Engine is a Carls 860 big-bore system, it includes custom cast cylinders and head from Carls, ported cases, big bore pistons, rings.

This engine has 1900 miles total on it since Carls built it, and has less than 500 miles on a set of new pistons and rings (replaced as maintenance on Carls recommendation). Runs great and runs on pump 91 octane non-ethanol premium. Pull and go. Extra pistons included if you want them.

THIS IS COMPLETE INTAKE to EXHAUST!
Includes SLP single pipe, y-pipe, can, complete injection harness and reprogrammed ECM (Carls reprograms them, no fuel controller needed). Also includes oil pump, water pump, stator and flywheel, head and thermostat and knock sensor and carbon tech reeds with throttle bodies including TPS. Can throw in a 2009-2010 sealed airbox if you need it.

Carls kit is $4000 new, plus the SLP pipe and ECM are not included in that price.

PM for more info. If this sells the rest of the sled will be for sale including track suspension seat hood, plus other spare IQ parts I have on the shelf...

$3000 or make reasonable offer. Plus shipping, or you pick it up. Hear it run, come test drive it if you want to...

Last edited:
Premium Features