• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2005 to 2011+ IQ and IQ-Raw MFD (multifunction display) WITH sweep Tach / Speedo

Status
Not open for further replies.

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana
For Sale: 2005 to 2011+ IQ and IQ-Raw MFD (multifunction display) WITH sweep hand Tachometer / Speedometer. Way superior to the later IQ gauges which lack the sweep gauge IMHO. You can switch it so the sweep is the tach and the digital is the speedometer, or the sweep is the speedometer and the digital is the tachometer. Much easier to see while holding the throttle wide open. :)

That is why I bought one for each sled (08 Dragons), however, the wife's sled is sold now and I never installed it. It shows 6399 miles and 197.6 hours but it really does not matter - just take a picture of your old gauge mileage and hours before you replace it, then of this replacement afterwards, subtract the difference and that is the real sled mileage and hours. If you are a mountain rider, impress your friends with the miles on your sled!

Pictures speak for themselves, this is a nice MFD unit, I hooked it up and powered it up to test it as you can see, but I never ran my sled with this one. Cycled through all functions and they all worked, such as max speed, max RPM, 2 trip meters, volt meter.

Want $75 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48. Beyond that, you pick up the tab.

PMs work best for me. Thanks!

DSCN0129.JPG DSCN0127.JPG DSCN0128.JPG DSCN0126.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features