• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Timbersled Spacer Pack #13, 2882613 Needed

2smokin

Lifetime Membership
Oct 17, 2018
Bozeman MT
seriously aggravating that they make enough for everyone, I would just try calling all the big dealers you can find, I bet you somebody has it as part of a complete fit kit, another 170 or so but at least you get it and spare parts. I have a couple of leftover bushing from that pack but im assuming you need them all. good kuck!

R
Apr 18, 2016
I think the bushings probably will work better in the snow just because the thing lives wet...my swingarm bearings need a regrease like every six months and even then sometimes I'm late on the service...thats a desert bike that see's minimal mud and I never pressure wash.

Thats just my .02 on that one.

As far as the fit kit you might have better luck if you put what the kit is for, I have all the bushings from a kit except one ski mount...had to buy the whole kit to get it.

H
Oct 27, 2016
Billings, MT
Its for a 2018 ARO 137 on a 2019 KTM 450 XCF. I had this track on my 2013 KTM 450 XCF last year. The same spacers fit my 19 but the track is shifted to the left about 1/4" too much. Or should I say the track sprocket is. I'm on the verge of just modifying my existing spacers or figuring out how to shift the track sprocket over vs waiting for "January of 2019", according to Timbersled. Who knows if it's early or late January.

Last edited:
R
Apr 18, 2016
I looked up your fit kit on Timbersled to see if any of my spacers were the same because I have all the rear ones....said it's being built...That F'ing sucks. I'm with you, you could probably buy some POS harbor Freight desktop lathe and make them faster then Jan of 19!!!!!

I'd probably pop the old spacers out of there after putting a straight edge on the sprocket alignment to see the exact amount of shift needed and take them to a local machinist. They should be able to make them in under an hour.

CATSLEDMAN1

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Missoula, Montana
ok spacers ?

you can go to your local steel supply warehouse and buy 5' of heavy wall steel tubing just a little bigger ID than the stock shafts, for $20 tubing you can made lots of spacers with a band saw/lathe ? I had to ditch some of the stock spacers to really align my sprockets and chains anyway.

You can easily move your sprockets side to side with a blunt end on even a cheapy air/chisel/muffler remover/ etc. Caution, they move easy with this tool, mark shaft/sprocket t with sharpie and go easy . Its easy this way to get the track nicely in the center of the chassis and not rubbing.

Premium Features