• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Next time you see me.....

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
I switched teams.

imagejpeg_2.jpg

S

SledsWest

Sep 4, 2009
Sanpete County, UT
www.quadswest.com
You're gonna LOVE it! You have to get a clutch kit (I have dynamo joe's) and the floating QRS (secondary clutch) from doodr on dootalk.com. Those two mods alone will save you A LOT of belt money and hassle and will make your sled hook up like a mutha.

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
Congrats Dave. Did you trade the Poo in or is it a spare now?

And I second the DJ clutch kit. That is hands down the best mod I have ever done.

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
a craze sweeping across the mtns....people selling turbos just to get their hands on the new etec
:face-icon-small-sho

arcticman31

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Colorado
Its not a Cat but better then a poo!!

\Welcome to the dark side.....

Dark indeed!!! Sure would have liked to see you end up on a cat man since Dizz is one of the few guys I have seen that can sidehill a doo well lol....None the less im glad to see you jumped ship on poo!! Enjoy:face-icon-small-win

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
I took the turbo off last year and with the PCV, it was doing very well. I have ridden every single weekend but one since the season started and I was very happy with it. That is until the crank went. It was fine one second, and then the next it was shaking like a paint mixer.

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
I took the turbo off last year and with the PCV, it was doing very well. I have ridden every single weekend but one since the season started and I was very happy with it. That is until the crank went. It was fine one second, and then the next it was shaking like a paint mixer.

Has the crank been fixed?

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
Has the crank been fixed?

I can fix stuff pretty quick, but I'm not that fast. Still need parts.

Put 20 miles on the sled Saturday in Utah after picking it up, then rode 54 miles yesterday at Grand Mesa with Ray and Shawn. It was a kick azz day to ride with some freshies. Second day I really started to get the hang of the new sled. Still need work on the turns on thin crusty stuff.

I'm almost thankfull that the crank went on the Poo, I probably wouldn't have bought the Doo otherwise. I did manage to get stuck a couple times, but it was easy to roll the sled out of it and definitely easier to lift the azz end up to get it out of a trench and get out by myself.

B
Apr 13, 2004
GJ COLO
We slowly stepped up the terrain difficulty to challenge Dave. He did alright.
But then again, he's a older gentleman so he tends to pucker out quickly.

By the end of the day, he was acting like teenager...again..:spider:

S

Spike38

Dec 11, 2007
Indian Hills
Good Choice

Skibreeze,
You will like the Doo over the Poo. I always say in the morning I like to walk out the door and see some Doo over walking out the door and seeing Poo. I like my XP just took a little work and $ and it just plain works. I have owned all 4 brands and none of them have not needed a liitle work and $ to get them to a decent level. They all have good and bad points.

H
Poo to Doo

Hey Breeze...yeah, it's me...the guy from 2 miles down the road that you have yet to ride with...
I too dumped my poo and acquired a doo.
Can't complain about my old 97 700 RMK. Totally modded out just short of a turbo, extended to a 151, it kept up with most just fine! But I love my doo. It tears it up pretty good. Mines a rev with the dreaded 800R...but I tell you what, I have already had such a blast with the thing that I will ride it till it breaks, fix it and ride it again! Isn't that what we all do though, ride, fix, repeat? (ok, some just buy new...)
Rode Steamboat Lake area last week. Up to Wyoming was pretty good via 500/550 trails, but the real riding was over California Park way. Just awesome. Deep tree ridin is my game. Can't get enough. Even rode Cottonwood for the first time in years a couple weeks ago. I was surprised the amount of snow that's up there! Ptarmigan was great! The wife is really liking her rev as well. She loves being able to powder ride now!
DJ clutch kit and floated the secondary on mine. Other stuff...seat, wheel kit, boards, etc.
The side I'm on may be dark, but there is always light....when leaning toward the farkleside.
Congrats on your new ride! Let me know when you start wrenchin...I can come by with my opener.

poo.jpg doo.jpg

Premium Features