• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Heading to Cooke City Dec 17-21 and have room for up to 3 more guys...

Borderstaff

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
St. Paul MN
My wife and I are heading to Cooke City Thursday Dec 17th through Monday Dec 21. We live in White Bear Lake MN and are leaving from there at about 4:15 Thursday night, driving straight through and riding all day Fri, Sat, Sun, and coming home VERY early monday morning to be home before 10pm on Monday night. We are open to sharing lodging if it has separate rooms but will be booking something by this Sunday. You don't have to sled with us, but are welcome to - I'll be teaching my wife to ride better off-trail most of the weekend. I have a Crew cab and 4-place enclosed that we are taking out there. I ride an 06 M7 (that I'll probably let my wife ride most of the weekend, and our other sled is an 02 Mtn. Cat 800 144). We have avy gear (beacons,packs,shovels and probes) for ourselves and 2 more full setups that you can use while we are out there if needed. We're in our early-mid 30's and I ride out west a couple of times each year, she's ridden out west 2 times and we'll be spending most of the time by Round Lake if you are familiar with riding in Cooke.

If you'd like to come please PM or better yet email me at Wahlrus@comcast.net

Thanks,
Chad

Borderstaff

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
St. Paul MN
All the seats in the truck are full - now we just need Cooke to get a HUGE dump of fresh snow! Thanks to everyone that asked about the trip - I want to go to Togwotee in March and will probably be posting in here looking for people to come along on that trip too.

Premium Features