• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

HaberVision Goggles, Demo before you buy!

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
Just letting people here know that I have several Demo Goggles available to those in Colorado. I am in Fort Collins, but travel to the Vail Valley every week. So if you are in either area or Denver Metro I can usually meet up with you somewhere and get you setup. I have most styles and all lenses choices. The majority of them are setup with an Eliminator as well.

Sledding seasing is rapidly approaching! PM me more for info!

:beer;

For those that are not close enough to me to try out my goggles, I encourage you to give HaberVision a shot. Follow the link below and take a look. Shipping is extremely fast. In most case 1-3 days. We also offer a 100% guarantee on our products. If you don't like them, give us a call, and send them back for a full refund on the purchase price. We will obviously happily make an exchange if you think a different product will work better.

HaberVision Goggles

Feel free to contact me with any questions. Buy from someone that rides! I can typically let you know what product will work best for you and your needs. We have goggles for men, women, children, eye-glasses wearers, contact wearers, etc, etc. Don't settle on poor visibility and fogging goggles!

Premium Features