• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

509 GOGGLES: 2008 Closeouts must go! $50 plus free MX lens!

03rmking

Premium Member
Mar 4, 2004
Spokane, WA
www.509films.com
There have been a lot of questions regarding the new 2009 509 Sinister goggles. So I'll take a moment to clarify what is new for '09.

Last year you guys asked for oversized foam and a removable nosemask, so we added both to the new 09 goggles. They are the same frame as the original 08 Sinisters, with an added nosemask mount. These will be available around mid October for full MSRP of $74.95. Unfortunately due to dealer and distributor pressure we will be ending our Snowest $25 off promotion when the 09's are available. After all we do not want to undercut these great companies who are supporting us by carrying our goggles.

So to sum things up, new for 2009 are...

1) Large removable nosemask
2) Oversized foam that extends past the goggle frame to block any gaps between the goggle and your helmet.
3) New standard lens: Again you spoke and said our yellow lens was the best we offered, so all 09's come standard with a chrome finish / yellow tint lens.

These new features really make the Sinisters a great cold weather goggle. No more cold nose or cheeks!

Here is a mockup of the new nosemask (which will be solid black when finished):

nosemask3.jpg

2009 Sinister Goggles:
Available: Mid October
Price: $74.95

Styles:
Skull camo
Snow camo
Black
White
Yamaha Blue
White bandana
Black bandana
Carbon Fiber

------------------------------------------------------------------

2008 Sinister Goggles
We have some remaining stock of our 2008 Sinister goggles. We are blowing these out at $50.00 PLUS a free MX single lens with tear off posts (coupon code below). This offer ends soon as the 2009's are available or we run out.

Oversized Foam:
We even have a select few that include the new oversized foam (but no nosemask). These are available in white and skull camo. There are only a select few. You can choose the oversized foam option on the goggle website under "Goggle style".

Here is a photo of the white goggle with oversized foam:

whitesmall.jpg

TO ORDER THE 2008 SPECIAL OFFER GOGGLES:

1) Click here
2) Choose the product options at the bottom of the page
3) Add to cart, checkout and follow the instructions
4) During the checkout process enter the coupon code: HCS08

COUPON CODE: HCS08

More info...
We've had some common questions about the 09's, so i'll answer them here:

Q: Will the removable nosemask work on the 2008 Sinister goggles?
A: Unfortunately no. We added a sleek mounting system for the nosemask to the '09 goggle. There is no way to attach the mask to the 08 frame.

Q: Are the '08 lenses compatible with the '09 goggles?
A: Yes, both goggles use the same lens, so they are compatible and interchangeable.

Q: Does the Snowest $25 off coupon work when ordering the 2009 goggles?
A: No, we are ending our $25 off promotion soon as the 2009's are released. We do not want to undercut our dealers and distributors.

Q: When will the 2009's be available?
A: Our estimated availability date is mid October.

Our 2009 goggles will be available on our website or at your local dealer. We will have a press release when they are available.

03rmking

Premium Member
Mar 4, 2004
Spokane, WA
www.509films.com
'08 closeout stock is running lower. Still have white, skulls, snow camo, and black. But not for much longer.

New '09 goggles will be in stock before November. Pre-orders will start on the website within a couple weeks.

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
ttt

Great guy to work with.

My daughter loves his goggles ... the ones with the skulls are awesome !!!

307 Snow*Moto

Mar 10, 2008
Big Horn, WY
New Goggles

Hey 509 Crew,

I have three pair of the 08 goggles and love them. I ordered a white pair with the oversize foam and got those a month a go or so and think those are going to be killer when I get a chance to use them. My question is if the nose guard will fit on the 08 frames? Do I have to have the new 09 goggles if I want a nose guard? If it does fit the 08 frame, will you be selling it separately? Will all the lenses fit in either 08 or 08 goggles? I am assuming yes as you have mentioned that the frame design is the same. Let us know please.

Ivan Stalick - Wyoming

307 Snow*Moto

Mar 10, 2008
Big Horn, WY
Sorry - Im apparently to blind

Excuse my retardedness, I just went back and read the post, thank you, you answered all my questions. I guess Ill just wait for the 09 goggles and order a set or two of those. Thanks for a great product.

Premium Features