• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

HellclimberFilms: Girlyman Tour 2 DVD release

If you ever wondered what a girlyman is and how such a person would ride a sled here is your chance.

HellclimberFilms have released their epic second season of the world infamous Girlyman Tour and it can be all yours right now. It's just a few clicks away.

The movie features besides from a bunch of Girlymen some really good riders including Slednecks rider Aleksander Nordgaard and it is shot in Norway/Sweden.

The DVD have been reviewed and approved by none less than our own Jlowe (Jeff Aiello) and Dan Gardiner so i'm hoping to hear from them in this thread to give it an official approvement:D:beer;

The Hellclimbers were also featured on the Reno Snowmobile Film Festival and got great reviews.

Here is a earlier thread on SnoWest about the movie/teaser.
Teaser from Season 2 and some segments from season 1 on our YouTube channel and our webstore is RIGHT HERE

asking price is only $20 + $10 for shipping so it's a steal and well worth the price.
:D
We accept Creditcards and PayPal so it's all good.

dvd-Cover-bigger-copy.jpg

"That sounds cool. i'll buy one" link right here.

btw:
the first three to PM me will get the DVD for FREE if they would agree to post a semidecent review of the movie here when they get it.
what you liked, disliked, was it worth watching, was the music any good etc..
deal?

cool :D

i'm bumping this cause i found yet another DVD to give away :D

first to pm me gets a freebie AND a friggin ridiculous ridonkulous cool T-shirt like the one in the photo below....
just take a GOOD look and you'll see a orange t-shirt somewhere ;)

tshirt.jpg

never mind my dorky look.. it was hard to focus ;)

Premium Features