• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

***Team Summit Productions ELEVATION 4 Trailer***

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
***NEW Team Summit Productions ELEVATION 4 Trailer***

it looks like its going to be another great year for the snowmobile video industry (and the riders who enjoy them). 509's teaser was great! Slednecks 11 teaser rips. SummitHD's Hangfire looks cool and i've worked on Boondockers 5 (not out yet) and i'm cutting Thunderstruck 7 right now for jim (btw...randy and brad's climbs on those MEGA CHUTES are NUTS) incredible shots from the chopper that jimbo nailed.

here's our final teaser for Elevation 4. a little more 'serious' than the last one and a nice look at all the kinds of riding we will feature in the film. those of you who have been following our movies since the beginning will really freak out when you see what the guys pulled off this year. Jesse and Shane learned how to drop cliffs from one of the best (dan gardiner) and they bombed some big stuff this season. billygoat rode like a man possessed and oberti's beloved super-mod sled Leroy vaporizes off a 200ft cliff after a bold pull went bad.

lots of big, technical pulls, tons of deep powder and in-the-trees riding, huge drops, jumps and the personalities captured in the rider interviews. this will be the final film in the ELEVATION series. next season, TSP will do a segment-format film featuring 8-9 riders titled WHITE SPACE.

here's the low-res youtube link. the hi-res file should be uploaded tonight at our website. the early-order contest begins august 1st. same as last year, the winner gets an all-expense paid trip to california to ride/film with us next winter.

rock on.

jeff

***hit the 'watch in high quality' button just below the hit counter for best clarity***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=herGkBdN6b8

Last edited:
Man you guys have came such a long way! Way bigger pulls, very knarly huge drops, deep deep powder, totaly sweet custom sleds, and your passion for the sport has increased 100x of what it was in your first movie! The trailer looks so sick! I can't wait! To bad you didn't get to come down and ride in lamoille again! I had some sweet never-been-done-before climbs for you guys!

I am a little pissed at you though.............YOU'RE MAKING MY SUMMER TO FRIGGEN LONG! LOL.

Come ride with me sometime!
Jay

W
Dec 5, 2007
No doubt a guys going to have to put out some coin to buy these video's.

My observation has been that with all the big HP sleds today guys are pulling stuff that was not even a consideration just a few years ago. The hill climbers taking their game to the next level has also got the other styles of riding taking it to another level. I always FF through any part of a video that had a guy jumping or dropping or carving powder simply because I rarely saw anything done I could'nt do. After watching some of these trailers, holy crap everybody has gone nuts.

This ones to all you guys who are leaving it all on the mountain, climbing, dropping, jumping and shreading powder like never before.:beer;

BackCountryBasics

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho
www.backcountrybasics.com
THAT FLAT OUT ROCKS!!!! MAN THERE ARE GOING TO BE AWESOME FLICKS THIS YEAR!!! YOU GOT EVERYTHING IN THERE!!!!! THAT CRASH MADE ME FLINCH SO BAD OUCH (was that Phatty's?)!!!!! CRAZY! CRAZY! STUFF BOYZ!!! I CAN"T WAIT TO SEE IT!!!!

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
THAT FLAT OUT ROCKS!!!! MAN THERE ARE GOING TO BE AWESOME FLICKS THIS YEAR!!! YOU GOT EVERYTHING IN THERE!!!!! THAT CRASH MADE ME FLINCH SO BAD OUCH (was that Phatty's?)!!!!! CRAZY! CRAZY! STUFF BOYZ!!! I CAN"T WAIT TO SEE IT!!!!

if your talking about the sled going back down without the rider it was oberti

T

Tedd

Apr 14, 2005
Creswell, Or
Great job guys, can't wait to pick up a copy. Thanks for starting the contest on my birthday, won't forget to pre-order that way.....

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
the winner gets an all-expense paid trip to california to ride/film with us next winter.

YAYYYYYYYYYYY you aren't quitting us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teaser looks fantastic, even on youtube!!!! :cool:

This x's 2-
This ones to all you guys who are leaving it all on the mountain, climbing, dropping, jumping and shreading powder like never before.
:beer;:beer;

Premium Features