• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WSSA Votes for Registration Fee Increase #2

blindman

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
Am I the only one that finds the need for this ironic ???? :face-icon-small-win

Bag

lmao

egg on my ugly mugg

hey, if i could get my old handle released from jail I would sign up..

sooooo..

hear goes from me...... Christopher, I am sorry I called you all those names. like most who have ever done stuff that they regret...I would like to take it all back. thank you!!

Chris

(BLINDMAN)

Am I the only one that finds the need for this ironic ???? :face-icon-small-win

Bag

I need to save my money for the extra cost of my sled registrations...:face-icon-small-win

All kidding aside, I just don't see how paying to use one forum when I don't see that there are more benefits for such a forum over another forum, makes a lot of sense. I use many forums as time allows.

But, then again, if I could convince everyone that pays to use a snowmobile forum to donate the same amount of money each year to groups that help to keep our riding areas open, I would gladly pay for such a forum. :face-icon-small-ton

Fact is, more will pay for a forum to BS on than pay for land use issues. :face-icon-small-sho

Oh well, back to the topic. Couldn't help the return jab Bagger...

R
Nov 27, 2007
Cantaffordus, WA
www.mbhc.net
My vote....get the state out of the grooming/snowpark business and go back to gas tax refunds on ORV's. Then, I'd gladly pay for a $100 annual pass at the areas I ride or a day pass when I visit. This ensures the funds go where I play and that nothing goes into the fat cats waste fund in Olympia.

Rt

S
Jan 13, 2009
kelso washington
problems i'd like to see fixed

Just to let you know i pay for four sleds and trailer and my problems are.

1. No grooming plowing mf'rs.
2. The fact that no matter what you do or say they keep getting hired.
3. Should be a county specific allocation of my funds.
4. Do away with reciprocol state stuff.
5. When a park is out of funds and there is still a bulk fund figure it out don't quit in december when they still take care of other areas through march.
6. We should have a say in grooming/plowing contracts.
7. No way in heii anybody could sweep our money.
8. gregwhore
9. heck with all you hussain mfers barack that is you know who you are... no opinions lol

Last edited:

Bagger

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
South Central WA
I need to save my money for the extra cost of my sled registrations...:face-icon-small-win

All kidding aside, I just don't see how paying to use one forum when I don't see that there are more benefits for such a forum over another forum, makes a lot of sense. I use many forums as time allows.

But, then again, if I could convince everyone that pays to use a snowmobile forum to donate the same amount of money each year to groups that help to keep our riding areas open, I would gladly pay for such a forum. :face-icon-small-ton

Fact is, more will pay for a forum to BS on than pay for land use issues. :face-icon-small-sho

Oh well, back to the topic. Couldn't help the return jab Bagger...

Well played CE! :yo: I wasn't poking at you with that remark. No one around here could question your input to the community!

I wish we could convince SW into giving out a free annual membership with a proven donation to a Pro Winter Sports organization. That would be very nice.

Still working on some more bennies to belonging to SWOL, shop manuals online, discount coupons etc. But personally, I like it here and see it as a reasonable value, especially since I took advantage of the lifetime deal.

Mostl from reading all this, I wish people would attend a frickin' meeting once in awhile so they knew what the heck they were talking about!! I simply can not believe howmany people operate under completely incorrect assumptions. Sigh . . . . .

Anyway, good to hear that your paying attention to the minions in the corner! PLEASE keep up the good work, and be careful out there!

Bag

03summit700

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Moses Lake, Washington
I would like to attend a meeting. But, right now between work and family it might be a couple of months out before I could make it.

And as I posted earlier

I understand something must be done.

blindman

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
eh...same old stuff on here

looks like nuthin aint goin to change soon.

be it wssa or saws

same oh same oh

no progressive thinking...just the same ol reactive responses

why the heck would we change...workin great the way it is.

sighhhhhhhh....

just my same old tired opinion

chris

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
I gotta ask... How many of you guys have EVER been to a groomers meeting?

I'm not on the local grooming council, but I make it a point to go to every one I can... It sure is interesting information on why things happen the way they do and how we can work together to get things accomplished at the local level that benefit us all!

be it wssa or saws

same oh same oh

sighhhhhhhh....

chris

The turd stirring bandit returns. :face-icon-small-con

For the record, SAWS never has and never will get involved with the politics that surround grooming - never was part of our goal or mission statement.

And this thread and the previous thread on this subject are proof why. You can never win the politics that are involved with this subject. No matter what you do or support, 30-40% of snowmobilers will hate you for it. It is a no win subject in my opinion.

By the way, we have plenty of open volunteer positions if anyone feels a need to change how things work in areas we do get involved in. :face-icon-small-sho

S
Jan 13, 2009
kelso washington
So i'm a member of many clubs in many states

be it wssa or saws

same oh same oh

sighhhhhhhh....

chris

And i want you to be my class clown. I pay my dues thats all i can do!

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
And this thread and the previous thread on this subject are proof why. You can never win the politics that are involved with this subject. No matter what you do or support, 30-40% of snowmobilers will hate you for it. It is a no win subject in my opinion.
For you old timers, has this always been the case? Or have you noticed that it has gotten worse?

U
Sep 12, 2010
Thanks for the continuation thread!

For the love of all that is fluffy and falls from the sky, Increase the damn fee so we can have some grooming! The busy areas have been under-groomed for years. I pay more per day per sled for fuel than for a full year of grooming - which is ridiculous. This is at least a decade overdue.

Thanks to everyone that makes the time to go to meetings, etc. I really appreciate it.

I thought since the other thread on this subject maxed out at 75 posts for basic members, maybe we could continue here? If not, OK, I will move on....

JETJOHNSO

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
RETODD ARE YOU SERIOUS ???

We are so luckly our money goes into our snowmobile DEDICATED account which has never been SWEPTED. We manage our own money, Not like the ORV'ers who are constantly watched, WSSA has lobbiest who continue to fight to keep our money out of Olympia's pockets. The orv account got swepted a few years ago and they are still fighting over it. We dont want to go anywhere near that program. We manage our own money when it comes to grooming , plowing ect ect. A board of snowmobilers sit on it and monitor it with state parks. We have a great system, just needs more money to run it. Remember this is a state wide program with over 100 snoparks and thousands of miles of trails to contend with. just my 2 cents worth

blindman

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
lmao

And i want you to be my class clown. I pay my dues thats all i can do!

yup that's me...enjoy it, as gets more riders worked up and involved

sunbather....put in half the effort i have and YOU also can be like me..lol

and or either know what your talking about...lmao

and to saws Dave.. sorry I gave up on saws...just found it more satisfying and productive on my own. miss your company. hope you are doing well.

stirring this pot IS A GOOD THING!!!

Chris

Bagger

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
South Central WA
yup that's me...enjoy it, as gets more riders worked up and involved

and to saws Dave.. sorry I gave up on saws...just found it more satisfying and productive on my own. miss your company. hope you are doing well.

stirring this pot IS A GOOD THING!!!

Chris

Stirring the pot, and insulting good people who have not given up fighting for you are two completely different things.

WSSA and SAWS can both demonstrate and document their productivity.

I would think that by now some folks on here would have figured out that there is no profit in name calling and back stabbing.

Credibility is priceless. And there is already an azzhole for every chair in the world.

Bag

Premium Features