• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

A thumbs up to customer service

R

rickster

Dec 11, 2007
northwest Nebraska
I just wanted to acknowledge my recent and very positive dealings with
Go Big Parts and Accessorries. I placed an order early last week for some parts etc. for 3 sleds in anticipation of an upcoming trip west.

Well there was two screwups on the order. Not theirs, but mine. I ordered some powder pros for my XP and clicked on the wrong item and ended up ordering saddles for a Cat. I also ordered blue loops and when they arrived I discovered they where a poor match for the Doo blue, more like a Yamaha blue. Well I dealt with "Michelle" and she was wonderfull as she expedited the corrected parts and got them coming. During our phone conversation I told that I was a bit concerned that I would have it all pulled together for the upcoming trip. Well I get an email the next day confirming the shipments etc. and she advised "I sent them express, (which she paid the extra costs) because I didn't want you stressing over your upcoming trip. You have a safe and fun trip". She also told me that she was working long hours and weekends to keep parts flowing as her husband (Michael) was out west riding and she was doing her best to take up the slack.

In a day and age where we have all had to battle with poor customer service I felt it was important to give a shout out to those that are doing it right and
taking care of guys like me in spite of ourselvers. Totally my fault and they handled it great. This is the first time I have ordered from them, but it won't be the last. rickster

Premium Features