• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

left hand throttle, and throttle safety switch

N
Nov 26, 2007
speedy creek
I put a dual throttle cable from powermadd on my 09D8, (just like it better than having a cable go across the bars). Have disconected the kill switch and tested both throttles and am able to get full RPM out of each side.
Was wondering if there would be any electrical issues (over voltage, etc.) if I disconected the kill/throttle safety switch. I would like to still be able to use the kill switch and wondered if ya can splice the 2 wires together that go to the throttle safety or do ya cap them off and not have any problems. What do the guys do that mod their sled up and get rid of the stock throttle blocks and go to aftermarket ones.

Thanks for any input ya can give.
Cheers,Mike

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
bad idea.

the TSS is there for a reason. I'm all for modding, but even without a stinking dangerous, useless lefty, disabling the tss is asking to spend some money at the local shop.

If I can find the pics I'll post some up from an M1000 that had the TSS disabled... it was an expensive day.

oh btw, lefties are gayer than a rainbow colored bag of dildos.

N
Nov 26, 2007
speedy creek
That's your opinion and your entitled to it, but unless you have something worth saying don't bother being a post whore.
If anybody would know anything the throttle safety your info would be appreciated. Going to run a tether switch as well for safety precautions.
Thanks, Mike.

:face-icon-small-winPs. Have fun with your bag of dildo's.

Premium Features