• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Elevation 4

S

Samurai

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
CALGARY
shred the gnar

Went to Edmonton sled show to see Friends and pick-up Jeff Aiello's new vid.
I wait every season to watch this cast of charaters.......and again they dont disapoint......***gin funny, great sledding and awesome photography. Music is great and did I mention pizz your pants funny.
GOOD JOB to ALL INVOLVED

S

Samurai

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
CALGARY
Watched it again this morning and must admit that Oberti fellow sure can bullchit:D:D

The Wanker kills me:D

G

girlpowder

We picked that vid up at the Intermountain Snow Show. Watched it last night. LOVED IT!!!! Very funny. It's a definite keeper. I think we'll be puttin it on our favorites list. Thanks to all the peeps that were a part of the film and providing us entertainment.:D

A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID
Glad you guys liked it....Jeff Aiello deserves all of the credit as he does a great job putting it together. And just in case you didn't figure it out.....99.9% of what we say during our interviews is complete B.S.!!!! We are all real good friends and get off on screwing with each other.....some more than otehrs:) And I will agree, the music was very good(it always is).

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
Glad you guys liked it....Jeff Aiello deserves all of the credit as he does a great job putting it together. And just in case you didn't figure it out.....99.9% of what we say during our interviews is complete B.S.!!!! We are all real good friends and get off on screwing with each other.....some more than otehrs:) And I will agree, the music was very good(it always is).

Dang, I was hoping you guys really thought each other were dicks.:eek: All kidding aside, It is a great sled flick. Always buy about 6 or 7 DVD's a year and there are only 2 or 3 I'll continue to watch over and over. This will be one of them for sure.

Nice Job to all.:beer;

King o the Hill

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Long Beach, Ca
www.teamsummit.net
I also LOVED the movie! Great Job.
Does Muffworthy actually ride or is he just a character?

P.S I heard Smasher got a new Assult with some NOS?!!?

Nigel is on an M1000 and I believe he posts up on here ocassionally

and if you want to see pics look here under Reno Film Festival thread or better yet the new Team Summit website at www.teamsummit.net and you can see pics of Smasher's Polaris Assault with N.O.S. and pipe, can, etc etc..... only one like it on the west coast, ain't gonna do him much good tho I think :face-icon-small-win

Shane-o.... glad to see you aren't off agian in my backyard fighting our friggin fire :beer;

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
hey, you guys are great! thanks for the shout out on E4. :)

i am super lucky to ride with such a great group of guys that really have become like family to me. i'm glad you guys are diggin' the effort we put into making a little bit different kind of movie.

you guys are awesome...thanks.

jeff

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
Totally agree, has to be my favorite vid to date, the interviews are great, even if half of it is bogus, it's still hilarious!!!

:beer;:beer;:beer; to you guys:D

B

Blazer

Nov 28, 2007
Elko,NV
Very funny!

I agree with all the comments very funny , some great riding ,great music and some even better wrecks! Well one terrific wreck! thanks A.O.

S
May 16, 2008
Reno
Well first off we do get along great and it is a lot of fun. This was my first year but I am learning that the younger Generation AKA (Skidont Even Try) AKA (The Bee Hive) (Shane and Jesse) talk a mean talk but cant ride the ride. Yes I did (Smasher) get a new Assualt and am really excited to ride it. Shane is jealous because he is stuck with the same old POS as the last 40 years of Ski do crap that has been built. King of the Hill really that is your name REALLY RIIIIIGHT you ride a Artic cat at least Shane rides a POS, Artic cat is the little white spot on top of Chicken Sh!t..I said nothing I was minding my own and you guys have to start in thanks boys..Cant wait till the snow flys Smasher out..

Premium Features