• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Skidoo Spring Order Special pricing

TSTEFF

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2010
Colorado Springs, CO
Pm me for pricing. Specify what sled you want as well as one option, $250 rebate, free e-start, or 4 year warranty. No sales tax outside of MN, no set up fees, no doc fees, etc.

D
Dec 5, 2007
Pm me for pricing. Specify what sled you want as well as one option, $250 rebate, free e-start, or 4 year warranty. No sales tax outside of MN, no set up fees, no doc fees, etc.
Black 163 t3 e -start and then tell me what the warranty is on the sled Thank you Kenny

146ev

Lifetime Membership
Oct 12, 2008
Just out of curiosity I thought sleds were like boats/watercraft and had protected territories...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TSTEFF

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2010
Colorado Springs, CO
Just out of curiosity I thought sleds were like boats/watercraft and had protected territories...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are correct that they do have protected territories but I believe that applies to dealers advertising in other dealer's territories, using craigslist, local newspaper etc. How many new sleds are on eBay? Snowcheck direct? So yes, you are correct but doesn't apply to this.

Premium Features