• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

05" IQR 155 for sale

J

JesseJames

Jan 9, 2005
I am selling a 05 IQR that was for my wife. She doesn't like it, said it's to cold, and doesn't like the aggressive handling. Actually prefers my 900 rmk, but it is to much sled for her, so I am going to sell it. Will consider trading for a RAW chassis rmk 155. No other trades considered. I am asking $6500 or best offer. I have ALOT more into it than that. Sled is located in eastern ND by Grand Forks.

The sled:

05 IQR chassis, with polaris series 5 155 track.
has stock rmk 155 skid with updated shocks (walker evans front track shock, and ryde clicker rear)
600ves with crankshop twins
19-43 gearing
large clear fuel tank
near full length U cooler
09 rmk dragon a-arms and spindles
slydog powder hound skies
fox float ski shocks
holtzman ataac
avid anti-ratchet drivers and anti-stab kit
racepack avenger I egt gauge. single display, duel temp, and tach.
holz (i believe) tunnel extension. (bought it with it on)
QRS gas rack
oil injected

Sled runs really well. My wife doesn't like riding it, and I have to much into my 900 to sell, so this one is going. Thanks for looking, Travis.

IMG_2384 (2).JPG IMG_2379 (2).JPG IMG_2380.jpg IMG_2407 (2).jpg IMG_2405 (2).JPG IMG_2387 (2).JPG IMG_2404 (2).JPG

Last edited:
J

JesseJames

Jan 9, 2005
Sled still for sale. Someone that can appreciate this a little more needs to be on this thing. Some reasonable offers? Sled runs good. The holtzman atacc takes the tuning issues out of the twin pipes.

J

JesseJames

Jan 9, 2005
Well, there really isn't anything I could take off to lower the price. I'm not going to part it out. Make me an offer, and we'll go from there. Travis.

S
Nov 30, 2009
Hello very interested! Only prob is I gotta ship it! Is there another way to get ahold of you? Or you can call me at (207) 890-9051 thanx

M
Nov 27, 2007
manitoba, Canada
if you are still looking to trade for an rmk I have a potential deal for you

I know you were looking for a raw chassis RMK, mine is an 06 600, but alot of the items that make it a RAW have been done to it minus removal of the adjustable steering

if not, mine is for sale locally at the moment, and would be happy to buy this off you once mine is sold

I'm just across the Canadian border up in Manitoba so let me know

J

JesseJames

Jan 9, 2005
pm sent pusherman

pm sent mickyd 32

pm sent snodeep

I do have a sale pending.

Last edited:
Premium Features