• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bumper Stickers Ready: No More Wilderness Areas

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
OK, I've got some bumper stickers in. They came out a lot better than I could have hoped for. Printed on vinyl, so they will last. I think SnowSnob will also be helping me sell these. Let me know, if you ship me money, so I can save some for you.

Includes shipping and handling, and eventually, a little profit for SAWS, if anythings is left over. I will not make any profit on this, I work with SAWS. And, have put $100 in, of my own money towards this.

1 each, $3
2 each, $5
3 each, $7.......

Consider donating a few more bucks to me, so I can make more to hand out at snow shows. I'd like to give each SAWS state a 100 to pass out, for signing up. Thanks for helping out.

20 or more, I will set you up with the printer, you can order your own, and get them at cost.
I will help, if you want the name at the bottom changed.

If you want to print your own, I can help supply graphics.

I have a PayPal account open, send me your email and quantity, and I'll send invoice you. Real easy to do, if you have paypal already.

Limited to quantity on hand, 2 weeks to order more.

Graphics vary slightly (two different bicycles), but are close. If it's a problem, let me know what you want.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bumper%20Sticker%208.PNG

Thanks, Wade

Last edited:
W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
very nice wade. i'll take 3 for $10.but instead of a bike could i get a skinny skier? and a tree? maybe throw in a squirrel or an owl:eek::eek:

Sorry man, skinny skiers, trees and squirrels area all allowed in wilderness. So, no pictures of them. If you want 3 of the one's I've got, PM me your email address.

K

knee deep in it

Nov 21, 2007
calgary
I just purchased three of them.

If my wife ever learns to drive a standard, I am giving her my car. I am thinking of buying a Smart car as my normal commuter and one of these stickers would look awesome on it.

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
I agree it would be nice to see those for sale in the SAWS booth at Puyallup show. Maybe add $1 to price to support SAWS or BRC??? Just a thought-Nice job!!:)

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
OK, I've got some bumper stickers in. They came out a lot better than I could have hoped for. Printed on vinyl, so they will last. I think SnowSnob will also be helping me sell these. Let me know, if you ship me money, so I can save some for you.

Includes shipping and handling, and eventually, a little profit for SAWS, if anythings is left over. I will not make any profit on this, I work with SAWS. And, have put $100 in, of my own money towards this.

1 each, $3
2 each, $5
3 each, $7.......

Consider donating a few more bucks to me, so I can make more to hand out at snow shows. I'd like to give each SAWS state a 100 to pass out, for signing up. Thanks for helping out.

20 or more, I will set you up with the printer, you can order your own, and get them at cost.
I will help, if you want the name at the bottom changed.

If you want to print your own, I can help supply graphics.

I have a PayPal account open, send me your email and quantity, and I'll send invoice you. Real easy to do, if you have paypal already.

Limited to quantity on hand, 2 weeks to order more.

Graphics vary slightly (two different bicycles), but are close. If it's a problem, let me know what you want.

Bumper%20Sticker%208.PNG

Thanks, Wade

Next time you need some stickers let me know. We have a sticker printing business.

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
You will have these at the boise show right? i think i should buy a whole bunch from you and just run through the parking lot and start slapping them on trucks and trailers! hahaha

or maybe we could go down to the local sierra club and throw them on some subarus and prius's!

Premium Features