For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Ski-Doo: REV Gen 4 For the 2017 and newer REV Gen 4 Sleds

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2018, 09:40 PM
Currently: snow is good beer is good-- praying for rain/now snow
Mr.DOO has a reputation beyond reputeMr.DOO has a reputation beyond reputeMr.DOO has a reputation beyond reputeMr.DOO has a reputation beyond reputeMr.DOO has a reputation beyond reputeMr.DOO has a reputation beyond reputeMr.DOO has a reputation beyond reputeMr.DOO has a reputation beyond reputeMr.DOO has a reputation beyond reputeMr.DOO has a reputation beyond reputeMr.DOO has a reputation beyond repute
Default Lava red summit.

Anyone else see this sled in person. ? It looks orange to me. What i saw in the pics it looked red and i liked it. But in person its orange. I dont want orange. 😬 No other good color options for me.

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 03-10-2018, 10:39 PM
Currently: Off the road again. Just can't wait to get off the road again.
Chadx has a reputation beyond reputeChadx has a reputation beyond reputeChadx has a reputation beyond reputeChadx has a reputation beyond reputeChadx has a reputation beyond reputeChadx has a reputation beyond reputeChadx has a reputation beyond reputeChadx has a reputation beyond reputeChadx has a reputation beyond reputeChadx has a reputation beyond reputeChadx has a reputation beyond repute

Saw it today in West at the snow expo. Does look orange-red in person. But i liked it better than the red red in the photos. Not sure if the prototype's orange-red is the final color, but it is likely.

The blue black looked good on the sp and the x.

What surprised me the most is how much I like the freeride colors in person. Didn't like the photos at all, but it either grew on me over time or maybe because it just rode so great. I found a section of whoops and pounded through them 8 times. Took a summit through the same section a few times and the rear suspension on that packed out after 40 feet or so. Jumped back on the freeride again and flew through them high speed and in control. Very sweet suspension. After we got back from the demo ride, throughout the day I found myself going back over to look at the freeride and realizing I REALLY like the new 2019 freeride colors! Ha.

Last edited by Chadx; 03-11-2018 at 08:11 AM.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chadx For This Useful Post:
christopher (03-10-2018), Mr.DOO (03-10-2018), NorthMNSledder (03-12-2018), rulonjj (03-10-2018)
Old 03-10-2018, 11:04 PM
Currently: Current in the current current.
rulonjj has a reputation beyond reputerulonjj has a reputation beyond reputerulonjj has a reputation beyond reputerulonjj has a reputation beyond reputerulonjj has a reputation beyond reputerulonjj has a reputation beyond reputerulonjj has a reputation beyond reputerulonjj has a reputation beyond reputerulonjj has a reputation beyond reputerulonjj has a reputation beyond reputerulonjj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadx View Post
Saw it today in West at the snow expo. Does look orange-red in person. But i liked it better than the red red in the photos. Not sure if the prototype's orange-red is the final color, but it is likely.

The blue black looked good on the sp and the x.

What surprised me the most is how much I like the freeride colors in person. Didn't like the photos at all, but it either grew on me over time or maybe because it just rode so great. I found a section of woops and pounded through them 8 times. Took a summit through the same section a few times and the rear suspension on that packed out after 40 feet or so. Jumped back on the freeride again and flew through them high speed and in control. Very sweet suspension. Got back and just kept going and looking at it again and now really like the new 2019 freeride colors! Ha.

I’ve heard several people say the blue freeride looks really good.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 03-11-2018, 06:26 AM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
Concrete356 is an unknown quantity at this point

I ordered a red summit x. Loved the red in all the pics. Now you guys are making me nervous haha , but the 16 Freeride was Lava red and I thought that looked good on snow.

Old 03-11-2018, 08:22 AM
Thanked 1,110 Times in 580 Posts
turboless terry has a reputation beyond reputeturboless terry has a reputation beyond reputeturboless terry has a reputation beyond reputeturboless terry has a reputation beyond reputeturboless terry has a reputation beyond reputeturboless terry has a reputation beyond reputeturboless terry has a reputation beyond reputeturboless terry has a reputation beyond reputeturboless terry has a reputation beyond reputeturboless terry has a reputation beyond reputeturboless terry has a reputation beyond repute

I really like the pictures of it and then I seen it in person. Orangy red. No thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to turboless terry For This Useful Post:
Mr.DOO (03-11-2018)
Old 03-11-2018, 03:15 PM
Basic Member

Right on man. Guess I should’ve waited to see it in person.

Old 03-11-2018, 05:35 PM
Currently: pow hunting on the 850
sledhead_24_7 has a reputation beyond reputesledhead_24_7 has a reputation beyond reputesledhead_24_7 has a reputation beyond reputesledhead_24_7 has a reputation beyond reputesledhead_24_7 has a reputation beyond reputesledhead_24_7 has a reputation beyond reputesledhead_24_7 has a reputation beyond reputesledhead_24_7 has a reputation beyond reputesledhead_24_7 has a reputation beyond reputesledhead_24_7 has a reputation beyond reputesledhead_24_7 has a reputation beyond repute

I saw the red one in West as well. Looked red to me....

Old 03-11-2018, 11:42 PM
Currently: snow is good beer is good-- praying for rain/now snow
Mr.DOO has a reputation beyond reputeMr.DOO has a reputation beyond reputeMr.DOO has a reputation beyond reputeMr.DOO has a reputation beyond reputeMr.DOO has a reputation beyond reputeMr.DOO has a reputation beyond reputeMr.DOO has a reputation beyond reputeMr.DOO has a reputation beyond reputeMr.DOO has a reputation beyond reputeMr.DOO has a reputation beyond reputeMr.DOO has a reputation beyond repute

Looked red until i took my sunglasses off. If i could figure out how to post a pic i would

Old 03-12-2018, 04:55 AM
Basic Member

We need pics!!

Old 03-12-2018, 10:38 AM
Currently: Great season with friends this year!
Thanked 1,116 Times in 577 Posts
Matte Murder has a reputation beyond reputeMatte Murder has a reputation beyond reputeMatte Murder has a reputation beyond reputeMatte Murder has a reputation beyond reputeMatte Murder has a reputation beyond reputeMatte Murder has a reputation beyond reputeMatte Murder has a reputation beyond reputeMatte Murder has a reputation beyond reputeMatte Murder has a reputation beyond reputeMatte Murder has a reputation beyond reputeMatte Murder has a reputation beyond repute

It looks like Porsche Guards Red to me from the pics but a little “brighter”. Guards Red is sorta orange but when you look at it you know it’s RED! I think it’s one of those colors that’s going to be a love it or hate it on a sled. But if you love it buy it. 20 yrs from now when you look at pics of it you’ll probably wonder how you could have bought such a gawdy color tho lol. Like the fluorescent yellow, orange and green colors come into fashion every 20 years. Remember fluorescent parachute pants and jackets from the 80s???!!!!

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 03-14-2018, 09:49 AM
Basic Member
Warning You Must be a registered member and logged in to view this response.

Click Here to Register

Old 03-14-2018, 03:47 PM
Basic Member
EOREGON has a reputation beyond reputeEOREGON has a reputation beyond reputeEOREGON has a reputation beyond reputeEOREGON has a reputation beyond reputeEOREGON has a reputation beyond reputeEOREGON has a reputation beyond reputeEOREGON has a reputation beyond reputeEOREGON has a reputation beyond reputeEOREGON has a reputation beyond reputeEOREGON has a reputation beyond reputeEOREGON has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 03-14-2018, 07:05 PM
Currently: Off the road again. Just can't wait to get off the road again.
Chadx has a reputation beyond reputeChadx has a reputation beyond reputeChadx has a reputation beyond reputeChadx has a reputation beyond reputeChadx has a reputation beyond reputeChadx has a reputation beyond reputeChadx has a reputation beyond reputeChadx has a reputation beyond reputeChadx has a reputation beyond reputeChadx has a reputation beyond reputeChadx has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register