• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Impulse XM Turbo

brycter

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
West Haven, Utah
www.turboboys.net
welcome to the game paul !! i have heard rumors of this for awhile. It is about time that the big fourstoke guys see that that 2 strokers are alot more fun to ride.... :juggle:

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Wow Paul's getting into two stoke turbos!? This is gonna be awesome, look out TSS and TP!:face-icon-small-hap

T

twsandrew

Nov 26, 2007
I rode it yesterday and after owning 7 turbo sleds (4 2 stroke and 3 4 stroke) it is by far the best fueling I have ever ridden on a turbo sled by miles. It was only running 7lbs but the fueling felt completely stock. I could not make it do anything other than be perfectly crisp at any rpm in or out of the throttle. I will also say at 7lbs it would give many sleds trouble at higher boost. I will admit I am biased as I am friends with Paul and consider his stuff the best but this sled absolutely rocked. I did remind him how he said he would never build a two stroke turbo many times...

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Anybody have pics? What is he using for intercooling? Did he get fancy routing the intercooler piping to shorten it up like he usually does??

Premium Member
Dec 17, 2007
British Columbia
More info would be great, if quality is same as paul's yamaha products this will be a home run for skidoo guys. Might be getting a new sled sooner then I expected

A
Dec 19, 2011
vipec
bully dog
water to air
stand alone systems
impulse getting in the game.

Great time tobe alive.

Need some more specs on impulse. videos are such a tease to the tech head who wants under the hood.

those who got the push the flapper on that xm, what is his fuel box/system.

D

dcturbo

Mar 2, 2008
WYO
Any more info on Paul's kit yet?
Great to see Paul get into the 2 strokes especially the XM!!

skibumm

Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2004
Utah
Over 500 miles and still ripping! 6 pounds of boost, no intercooler, cold air intake, pretty much stock cluthing with clickers and weight.

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
We need more pics:face-icon-small-hap keep them coming

Is this Paul's own ECU or is he using the Bullydog software?

Just read your other thread about no pics because of bracket and oil tank change

Premium Features