• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

hows ur snow compared to other years

I
Mar 20, 2008
just curious how different areas are fairing out this year for example the area i ride is exeptional i havent seen snow like this for 10 to 15 yrs where just up the road an hour where the snow is usually better it rained alot its snowing like mad here right now

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
Started out good early season, then pittered out in Jan and first half of Feb. Lost a LOT of snow and basically killed any low elevation riding. Now it's hitting us hard again and snow level is nice and low, so that helps. Looks like our spring riding might have been saved:D It's been similar to this the last couple years, but was looking really bad this year, 6 weeks of concrete OR rain:face-icon-small-dis

Coming back nicely now though:D

MORSNO

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, Alaska
Worst winter in years up here in AK. Not much snowfall and weird warm and cold spells followed by winds that carry away any good powder. Looks like the La-Nina predictions got it right on the money for us, less snow more cold!

Premium Features