• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Alternative Impact 36" viper forward a arm kits

alt

Lifetime Membership
Jan 7, 2010
Livingston
www.alternativeimpact.com
Guys these are all but a done deal. Were making one final change before deciding which stance,camber,caster to commit to and then it's off to the races. I'll post the final details just before the first production run so everybody is on the same page. That will probably be Monday. I already have a pretty good list of guys on board so we will work from the top of that. I'll let you know more when I have something "solid" to give you. Thanks!
Dan

alt

Lifetime Membership
Jan 7, 2010
Livingston
Just a few things that are set in stone..

2.625" forward
Uses stock floats (with mods roughly $70 and $100 if they need shortened)
2-3degree more turning radius than stock
Uses stock spindles
Ground clearance design lowers
Nothing tested has paint but I can in the near future post pics of the raw arms in the mock up stage just to get an idea of what they will look like. Oh, and yes absolutely positively without a doubt will be available in Titanium as well. Thanks!
Dan

alt

Lifetime Membership
Jan 7, 2010
Livingston
Guys I posted pics in the proclimb section. For whatever reason I have trouble posting pics ( probably my phone) but if you want them here just let me know. Thanks!
Dan

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
Sled is patiently waiting for the new Ti arms. Should be here tomorrow and will get them on and start testing. We are going to try 17" stock length shocks to see if we can get away without cutting them down. If the cut needs to be made for best performance we will be set up to offer the service.

viper2.jpg

R

Remmy

Dec 28, 2003
Very nice, be sure to give us some feedback once you get some time on it.

Premium Features