• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

800 Edge SLP twin race pipes F/S

800 Edge SLP twin race pipes F/S, price reduced

This is a set of SLP's 800 edge twin race pipes. Complete with flanges, pipes, and stingers. If you have a Polaris 800 edge and want to that extra torque and horsepower you have been wanting, here is you chance. These pipes really wake the 800 come alive. They are in good condition, only ran 2 seasons. New cost was $1200.00, you can not get these pipes any more. Asking $300.00 obo, plus freight. Call Matt at 406-250-2266. :plane:

P1010234.jpg P1010235.jpg

Last edited:
they are a little bit louder, but not obnoxious, just a little throatier, they do add hpr and torque. The basic pipe is the same, but the exhaust cones are a little different, and of course the stingers them self, less restriction, more air flow, like putting aftermarket exhaust on your truck.

Sorry guys, forgot to check this section.

Yes the pipes are still available. The stinger diameter is about 2 1/2 inches, I would have to measure to be specific. I will do better let me know if you have and questions or you can always call. Thanks Matt

Hardass

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Troy Montana
Uh i may be wrong but the stinger is the small peice of pipe at the end of the cone. not the cannisters or muffler. race pipes had a smaller diameter stinger than the regular twins. hope this helps

Premium Features