• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

suspension set up m7

C
Oct 31, 2013
New to snowWest but, got some questions so, ill give it a shot. I just got a 2006 m7 and want to get the suspension dialed in for my weight and rideing style. The guy i bought it for was to put it nicely just a liiitle jollier than me so, it really stiff right now. I weigh 160 and am a aggressive mountain rider. How should i set it all up?

flatspeed

Premium Member
Sep 27, 2012
Sicamous, BC
I am 155lbs and I am running the following on my m7 and it feels decent..
Front floats 60-70psi
Rear limiter straps in longest position, front skid shock coil spring unthreaded all the way and then turned in a little to take up slack, torsion spring on softest setting (triangle adjuster in the lowest spot)
Track tension 2.5" sag

Going to try the geo mod and hrp relocation brackets this season.

S
Sep 18, 2013
I have an 06 and run my front springs set at 3.25"from the bottom of the lock ring to the top of the shock cap (end of threads more or less). Then my rear is setup the same as flatspeed but my sag is at 1.5". I also run relocation brackets which technically is suppose to let you run more sag but I'm still learning the sled myself.

Premium Features