• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

PRO Snow Check Poll

Which RMK are you Snow checking this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

155Assault

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2010
Meridian, Idaho
I am curious to see what people are the most interested in this year,
What Color Pro are you snow checking this year?

After serious consideration, I think I will add another Assault to the stable....

Last edited:
S

skippy

Nov 27, 2007
What are the color choices for the assault? I hope I have the option to make it look like the pro 600 rmk with the white side panels! Thanks

Last edited:

155Assault

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2010
Meridian, Idaho
Assault

Same graphics on the extra panels, just grey or white. I think I will buy the extra panels, remove the graphics and install a pink wrap on them for my wife...

Then I will need a turbo to out run her! :face-icon-small-coo

M8Chris

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
2 assaults.
One with the red side panels and the other with the black pro side panels!

OH yeah 5.1 track. Shorten up the shocks and put PRO a arms on

Last edited:

cb2honk

Lifetime Membership
Jan 19, 2009
Western iowa
Assault with 5.1 track. First on list of the things to do when i get it, REMOVE THE UGLY WRAP and buy new wrap that doesn't look like fireworks!! Those wraps are hiddeous!!

S

skippy

Nov 27, 2007
I have another question about the graphics on the assault. If I remove the stars on the side panel will the panel be plain white afterwards? I like the way the 600 pro snow check looks, so by the looks of it if I were to remove the stars I could then just order the side panel graphics from the 600 pro and then figure out how to make the 600 number a 800, or just leave the 600 and trick people!!!LOL

V

veritascs

Mar 11, 2011
Bozeman
ever-flow.net
I have another question about the graphics on the assault. If I remove the stars on the side panel will the panel be plain white afterwards? I like the way the 600 pro snow check looks, so by the looks of it if I were to remove the stars I could then just order the side panel graphics from the 600 pro and then figure out how to make the 600 number a 800, or just leave the 600 and trick people!!!LOL

+5 leave the 600 there :)

P

polaris6

Jan 4, 2004
Went 155 orange madness and black side panels. It had the all black rods and rear suspension pieces. I plan on blacking this thing out in rails,and tunnel. The black and retro have red components

155Assault

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2010
Meridian, Idaho

I believe you will have white panels leftafter the graphics are removed. You can purchase the white 800 panels for 349...

X

xc6rider

Jan 12, 2009
Iowa

If was gonna order an assault, I would be looking to get rid of the graphics as well!! I would find someone snowchecking a black pro and pay them the $350 for the white optional side panels, or the black ones if they wanted to have the white ones for themselves.

G-Force

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2002
Kamloops BC
Originally had an orange pro in mind, but for same price I can get the assault and the upgraded shocks. Thinking pull them awful graphics and go..

Premium Features