• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What is the driver configuration like on the new RMK's?

D

dub

Mar 15, 2004
Moxee WA
Curious if they changed anything to resolve other issues from the past. Somebody has to have seen them?

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Here is a pic.

Same drive shaft as the Rush... Which is a different spline dimension/count than the current IQ driveshafts.

I spoke with a few of the engineers at Polaris and they are steadfast that the current setup is the optimal driver arrangement for the sleds.

There are 3, 2.86" pitch drivers, one center extrovert and 2 standard involute drivers.

I spoke with Robbie at Avid yesterday.. He has Combo drivers in the works already for this in 3" and 2.86" pitch... they are very similar in looks to the Arctic cat drivers.

2011 Pro RMK Drivers/shaft
drivers-1.jpg

New style Avid Drivers
P1060233.jpg

Last edited:

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
MH, there were other posts about the drivers by other people in other threads and I told them I thought they were the same.
Might have been my thread in General...and then there was another too...Logger155 I think maybe asked the same question. I'll link them to this thread.

Premium Features