• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

anyone ever had problems with Holz

P

polhiker

Nov 2, 2002
Chinook,montana
great products but I can't get them to help me with a A-arm problem on my 06-900I just bought from them,seems like when I call the guy I need to talk to is gone,but will call me(NOT),i am frustrated.

G
Feb 5, 2008
the only time i ever had any issue with HOLZ products was actually my own problem. They told me to e-mail some pics of what i was doing and i had an answer right away. I'm happy. I'll buy thier stuff again.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I think they make good products too...but Mark can be different talk to. I visited with him about my Holz skid a while back and hung up the phone with more questions than I started with...and my first ones weren't answered either. I had a custom made Holz skid from Rick Ward, with Axis shocks. He knew which skid I had.
He couldn't tell me about my skid at all. He couldn't help me with it, even when I emailed detailed pictures.

P

polhiker

Nov 2, 2002
Chinook,montana
we got it figured out just the wrong parts,they are sending me the right ones,I love there stuff and will still continue to buy from them.

Premium Features