• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

AMATEUR VIDEO CONTEST?

S

snopro176

Nov 27, 2007
Yuba City,CA
Ive been thinking,with everyone owning cameras and doing a lot of filming lately,why dont we do something with the footage? This is just an idea,get someone with a paypal account,maybe a mod,and do say a $5-10 buy in. Post a link to one of your edits,add it to a poll and let the public vote? After say a week after closing the entries,most votes gets the pot? We could do it throughout the year. Im in if y'all are!

Racer220

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
43.463558, -110.762496
You thinking like POV/Helmet Cam vids? There's a lot of guys with really good equipment making videos that would smoke mine for sure if we're talking any kind of camera. I think it's a cool idea though.

D

DOOin it

Aug 12, 2009
P-Town Colorado
looks and sounds awesome!! Can't wait to see the talents of some others and maybe pick up some tricks for my self to better my editing!!!

S

snopro176

Nov 27, 2007
Yuba City,CA
You thinking like POV/Helmet Cam vids? There's a lot of guys with really good equipment making videos that would smoke mine for sure if we're talking any kind of camera. I think it's a cool idea though.

any kind of camera. I know a ton of guys got POV's last year so I imagine there would be a lot of gopro footage. I just figured guys who like to edit and put music to stuff would like to give it a shot. What I had in mind was to exclude the professional video dudes. You can use whatever equipment but just be an average joe with no dvd series ya know?

How should we do it,10 entries @$5 or maybe 5 entries @$10?

Premium Features