• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2011 demo ride video

X
Mar 12, 2008
Here's a clip of me on the 800 over the weekend, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLJjkbYMmQo&feature=youtube_gdata
the guys where great the sled was awsome smooth power saw 105 on speedo others got 111 across the lake. There is a diffenent motor very snappy they where getting 12 to 20 mpg, it is a pro ride for a pro , can't wait to see the others released on march 8. I would say that all the let downs with the d8 , the pro r will make up for it. They make slot of changes over the 600 , they let us compare against the 600 no harsh braking like the 600, great job Polaris , they step up the game , I can compare it to the 800 etec which the following weekend I was able to ride the 800 etec and the 1200 4 tec . There is a video of it also on you tube, ski doo has something to watch out for now..

Last edited:

Kale

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Those of you that have ridden the 2011 RMK, does the downhill ski when turning on a sidehill or going downhill still feel like it wants to dive into the snow, like the Raw RMK chassis?

Thanks for your info.

Kale

Premium Features