• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2010 Dragon RMK Snow Check Pics?

B

braapin

Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
I was wondering if anybody had any up close pictures of the Black and Red snow check sleds. I went to the sneek peak, but they only had the Silver Snow Check and the one with the regular season graphics. Trying to decide what color to get. The website doesn't have any detailed pictures of them. Any help would be great. Thanks.

crf118r

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 29, 2008
Eagle, Idaho
Go to the build your sled or customize your sled and when you get to the options part with the color it will show you the different options. I was disappointed that the graphics changed if you weren't getting the standard flat red option. I like the red dragon graphics better. I'm sure some will like the other option instead. You can't please everyone! Hope that helps.

crf118r

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 29, 2008
Eagle, Idaho
Ok guys, go here:
http://www.polarisindustries.com/en....ac=SNO-10-US-HOME-WHOT-2-SNO_CHECK_COUNTDOWN

Then click "Deep Snow Offers" in the upper right then scroll down to "Dragon Models" and you can click the color options you want and it will change the little pic of the dragon. I like the stock colorway and graphic best, only because I like the graphic better than that of the changed versions. Hope you can find what you are looking for now! I noticed the seat hold bar on the rear changes to red when you select an alternate color. They probably will have options at your dealer to change a few things you can't see on the web, like maybe keeping the stock graphic! I'm just weird that way!

C

CATKILLER

Dec 6, 2007
ANCHORAGE,AK
i was just up at arctic man here in alaska and got to ride the new assault and to of the new rmks as well as the rush. i will post pic as soon as i find my camera

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
No WALKERS eh?

Here is one.

attachment.php

Premium Features