• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Dealers riding 2019’s today in island park

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
You guys are getting carried away. What happened to "what's next" and "flickable"? I am just glad I don't have to install a tether. It makes it all worth it.

TNTCOPP

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Buckley, WA
You guys are getting carried away. What happened to "what's next" and "flickable"? I am just glad I don't have to install a tether. It makes it all worth it.

Sure there was a little sarcasm there but I did like the fact that this sled was only a 15 minute install on the tether vs .the normal 1 hour+.

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
When does the new stuff get released for all of the manufactures?
February 25th for cat

Alpha Cat......
9e4a050f50d13c1e150093d4a0e59db7.jpg

Last edited:

Stack

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Midwest
February 25th for cat

Alpha Cat......
9e4a050f50d13c1e150093d4a0e59db7.jpg

I heard it’s already completely sold out but they will have a die cast model available for those who haven’t secured one, on a positive note they are now taking VIP orders for 2020

When asked how they pre-sold all their 2019 Mountain Alpha Beta Cats, TextCat said they owed it all to Snowest.com Hype.

-Stack

Last edited:

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
The first leaked photo of the new Cat...

The most anticipated sled release in over a decade....

So amazing you can't even buy one...

Technology so advanced it hasn't been invented yet...

Snowest Magazine calls it the "Greatest sled we've never seen"

I present to you the 2019 Arctic Cat Alpha Cat...

garfield.jpg

F_ast

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2008
Ontario
Textron has owned AC for less than a year. Hard to believe that there could be much change in that time frame, but hopefully something big is coming.

My guess is that Cat has been dreaming up products for the last several years, as that's what designers and engineers are support to do, but now have the funding to bring them to reality. Texatron doesn't look lime a company that purchases business to keep it flat lined. I think the stall pattern of cats product offerings is about to change.

Down at the race dept last month, even the guys in there were excited about what's coming.

Dam Dave

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2001
Montrose
Production turbocharged 2 stroke mountain sled.............................:eyebrows:

G-Force

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2002
Kamloops BC

LOL if $25 and 10 minutes time is what makes the difference to which sled you buy... :face-icon-small-ton

D

Dabull

Nov 26, 2007
utah
My guess is that Cat has been dreaming up products for the last several years, as that's what designers and engineers are support to do, but now have the funding to bring them to reality. Texatron doesn't look lime a company that purchases business to keep it flat lined. I think the stall pattern of cats product offerings is about to change.

Down at the race dept last month, even the guys in there were excited about what's coming.

You nailed it.

Dam Dave

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2001
Montrose
Got a invite to ride something in west next week .................:eyebrows:

Premium Features