• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ROLL OVER VALVE OPEN END need Help

N
Oct 30, 2009
just got the sled used, has a roll over valve installed and a air intake up through hood . Problem is that the crank case blow by that is coming through roll over valve is covering the clutch side of engine with oil film...this is normally routed back into air filter assy. which i don't have.. can i run it back into the intake pipe , for now just got it hooked into a tube running back across engine and up through hoods original intake ...tks ...

JustBoostIt

Lifetime Membership
I never inspected the sled before it was sent to you, but with where the intake goes thru the hood I dont know if the factory plastic elbow that would be attached to the turbo inlet boot is still being used. If it is then there is a blank 3/4" nipple that you can cut open and then just run a 3/4" hose from the valve down to it. If that piece doesn't exist anymore then find a way to plumb back into that area with a 3/4" hose off the valve. Keeps engine bay nice and tidy.

N
Oct 30, 2009
here is what i have now , can i remove my brv from intake and just plumb the hose from roll over valve into intake? and let the brv go to atmosphere?

thanks Gene from White Knuckle Motorsports really appreciate all your help..:cheer2:

brv.jpg

N
Oct 30, 2009
the clear hose runs up into my hood intake for now, going to run it into the abs pipe i have for intake , my real question is will this put to much oil vapour directly into the turbo??

Premium Features