• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowest thread of the Year !!

H

H2SNOW

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 19, 2005
North of 60 ...Deep Deep in the bush ......
I am sure that most of us long time peeps are still wondering ........who the fawk is Christopher ?? anyways ..was he somebody in the back ground all these years that didn't show himself ???

or a newly appointed somebody .....hired to squelch the populous of our sledding community .......

I just know that I am not the only person who thinks this ......

PS Big Darrin is the only person around here that I have respect for .....

of course since half my buds became Mods that is LOL

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
One night I had a dream I was eating a giant marshmallow. The next morning I woke up and my pillow was missing, the dog was looking at me real funny. I had to poop too.

Christopher's kinda like that. He shows up, starts changing things around; and before you know it your alarm will go off, you'll throw the pillow back on the bed and you'll be along your morning routine.

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2008
One night I had a dream I was eating a giant marshmallow. The next morning I woke up and my pillow was missing, the dog was looking at me real funny. I had to poop too.

Christopher's kinda like that. He shows up, starts changing things around; and before you know it your alarm will go off, you'll throw the pillow back on the bed and you'll be along your morning routine.

Thanks for the Analogy Mule:beer;
I'd thank you but my flappers broken:eek:

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
WE NEED SNOW, LOTS OF IT.....until then then.......:p

I'll wish i was a marshmallow.........

So Mule could eat you? Wrong, just wrong.:eek:

H2, you need to chill. There are only 3 peeps that can bust you. Mule, Christopher and Big D. Catwoman doesn't count, she is never here.

The rest of us have our own little corners and can do nothing to you. Here, have some hot coffee and then go beat up a tire monkey.
cupofcoffee.jpg

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
You know, at some point this winter I hope to get the chance to meet up with all you guys in person and see if your HALF as bad in reality as you pretend to be here on the forums.

I suspect most of you are actually half decent human beings in person, or at least when attached to the topside of a sled on fresh powder! :D

Tree Boss

Lifetime Membership
Jan 11, 2009
Franklin County ID
You know, at some point this winter I hope to get the chance to meet up with all you guys in person and see if your HALF as bad in reality as you pretend to be here on the forums.

I suspect most of you are actually half decent human beings in person, or at least when attached to the topside of a sled on fresh powder! :D

He!! yeah come on down let's go ride

motojunkie101

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho

I think Armysledder, Arfrce and I might put together a military ride in Island park in Feb...more than welcome to join us!

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Hell, I just don't know what to say.
I liked it the way it was, but I realize a big reason for that is a "comfort zone" mentality.

All these new catagories could be good, but it just seems like too much, too quickly.

Ands what's with all of the moving of threads? I mean come on!

Do we really need a freaking thread czar dictating proper destinations for each thread?

I'm sure I will adapt, but slow the f u c k down with the changes.....PLEASE!

R
Nov 26, 2007
East Chester Idaho
Hell, I just don't know what to say.
I liked it the way it was, but I realize a big reason for that is a "comfort zone" mentality.

All these new catagories could be good, but it just seems like too much, too quickly.

Ands what's with all of the moving of threads? I mean come on!

Do we really need a freaking thread czar dictating proper destinations for each thread?

I'm sure I will adapt, but slow the f u c k down with the changes.....PLEASE!

No kidding, I'll just ignore the colors and boxes and stuff but it would be nice to be able to check in and catch up by browsing a half dozen threads. The way things have been lately, you need a tracking number to find the thread you were interested in the day before.

A

Abominable

Dec 30, 2003
Evel Knievel jump site, ID
snowest.com

I'm up for a ride with you christopher, my folks live in Rigby and my brothers are in IF and they both ride. I get up there 2-3 times a year to ride with them and we'll have to try to meet up, or you are welcome to come along with us here in the magic valley, its about 3 hours from you. I'm afraid you will find that I am just as surly in person as online though. :beer;

Premium Features