• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Let's see your worst stick!!!PIC'S!!!!WOW!!!!!

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

Hotboat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls, MT.
Last Year
Snowmobiling030307020.jpg

This Year
Meeker01-13-2008015.jpg

Hey Doorock, How do you post pic's that large???

B
Dec 14, 2007
Wasilla
Wet Puss!!!!

First ride of the year, Nov 15 in Petersville Ak. Obviously the creeks weren't all froze up yet. Come out of one creek bed and when the skis came down I was lookin at another creek, only the wrong way. Sploosh! Brand new sled, had 20 miles on it. Now all my "buds" give me **** about my wet Puss!.:D:beer;:beer;

251199795111_0_ALB.jpg 161199795111_0_BG.jpg 851199795111_0_BG.jpg 451199795111_0_BG.jpg

D
Dec 8, 2007
Who says we weren't just as stupid 27 yrs ago?

The first two pics are from side hilling and falling off his sled it went on its own for about two hundred feet until it lodged into a band of rocks and trees at the top of a very steep face. We had to come in from below using rope and climb up about 80-100ft to get to the sled and then lower it down by rope.
The rope came in handy for this pull out too which was about 30 mi from anywhere, the 340 jag just didn't have enough poop to make it. We had it running and drove it out in about an hour.

129.1.jpg 130.jpg 136.1.jpg 137.jpg

Hotboat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls, MT.
The first two pics are from side hilling and falling off his sled it went on its own for about two hundred feet until it lodged into a band of rocks and trees at the top of a very steep face. We had to come in from below using rope and climb up about 80-100ft to get to the sled and then lower it down by rope.
The rope came in handy for this pull out too which was about 30 mi from anywhere, the 340 jag just didn't have enough poop to make it. We had it running and drove it out in about an hour.
This is for snowmobiles not jet skis.............HaHa........I can't believe you road that sled out..............aaahhh....the good old days...........

J
Dec 2, 2002
Monticello, MN
We lifted it from the tunnel side. It took seven-eight guy's to lift the sled up and over. Gave it one pull on the rope and rode it out. Thanks to the group of guys from MN. that stopped and helped lift!!! NO MORE FLAT LANDER JOKES FROM ME ......PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!;);)

Gotta watch out for those MN guys - LOL. Looks like a good stuck.

H
Nov 27, 2007
How to post large pics in a thread

Hotboat asked how to post large pics in a thread... I wanted to know the same thing and finally figured it out so I thought I would post the tutorial.

First off you need a Photobucket account (its Free)- click this link if you want to get an account - http://photobucket.com/register/?ref=homejoin

Once you have the photobucket account upload the pictures you want to post. After your pics are uploaded you will have an option to copy a direct link to your pic. see below
Photobucket.jpg

Once you have the link copied click the "Insert Image" icon and paste the link from photobucket
Howtopostpics.jpg

I hope that helps as I prefer not having to click on attachments to see pictures.

Last edited:

Thats awesome!! I didnt realize people were doing that type of crap on sleds back 27 years ago... 340 jag???? lol. thats sick!!

I dont have many stuck pics, but here was one of a little trenching in revy. I was stuck, just didnt have a pick of the sled it self.

revy2.jpg

D
Dec 8, 2007
Thats awesome!! I didnt realize people were doing that type of crap on sleds back 27 years ago...

Since the mid 70's, with the advent of the free air high preformance sleds. Then the first liquid cooled sleds especially the 1980-81 Arcitc Cat Eltigre with a Panther long track (121") !!!
We went the same places back then only in Mar, Apr & May not all season.

Hotboat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls, MT.
Hotboat asked how to post large pics in a thread... I wanted to know the same thing and finally figured it out so I thought I would post the tutorial.

First off you need a Photobucket account (its Free)- click this link if you want to get an account - http://photobucket.com/register/?ref=homejoin

Once you have the photobucket account upload the pictures you want to post. After your pics are uploaded you will have an option to copy a direct link to your pic. see below
Photobucket.jpg

Once you have the link copied click the "Insert Image" icon and paste the link from photobucket
Howtopostpics.jpg

I hope that helps as I prefer not having to click on attachments to see pictures.
Thanks H.S. I'm going to download photobucket and give it a try........

Premium Features