• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Insurance...

M
Nov 29, 2007
WI/MN/WY
I am wondering what everyone is doing as far as insurance goes. I just bought a 07' M8 and am 19. Going through Farmers Insurance in Wisconsin they want $1000 dollars for full coverage with a $1000 deductible. Another place I tried wanted $3000 for full coverage. For only liability it was $235 which doesn't seem terrible. What companies are you going through and what kind of policies do you have? Rates? Are a lot of you putting them on homeowners insurance? I'm sure age and engine size has a lot to do with it but I can't justify $1000 per year for full coverage. This may have been covered in the old forum and if that is the case can someone please give me a link to this topic? Thanks.

I pay about $180 per year, with $200 deductibles through usaa both my 07 and 08 skidoos are insured. This is the price per sled. I am older, almost 20years older, so that probably plays a huge roll in the pricing.

This is not on my homeowners, it is on my auto policy.

Premium Features